Choice of games // am I the only one?

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by Sivath, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

WolfNightV4X1 likes this.
  2. Cybrid

Cybrid ...

Have you played Mecha Ace?

3. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

No, is it good?

4. BasilClover

BasilClover Guest

ooh! I love choice of games <3

Sivath likes this.
  5. Cybrid

Cybrid ...

I wanted to ask the same thing xD

Sivath likes this.
  6. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

I've played Avatar of the wolf, Welcome to Morey town, The sea Eternal, Creatures such as we, Thieves' Gambit, Diabolical, and Runt of the Litter.
    They were all pretty great!

Cybrid likes this.
  7. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Ooh, I'll have to remember to look into these when I get my next phone. Stuck with a Windows one that won't download anything at the moment >_< Still, I've completed all the stuff Delight Games came out with (before the latest Windows update stopped my phone from downloading stuff) so when I finally get a new phone I'm going to be suffering from text adventure withdrawal :p

Also, why would you think it might not count as "gaming"?

8. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

You can play it online without downloading anything :)

I do consider it gaming, but as it is entirely text based, I didn't think many people would.

9. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Yeah, I did notice but it's not something I'd really play on my laptop - I'm too multi-tasky to be able to concentrate on it - I play stuff like that on the phone 'cause then I can just zone out on the bus and play it without feeling like I should be doing a bunch of other stuff at the same time XD

10. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Absolutely love it! Choice of the Dragon is it's oldest and most iconic which I started with :)

11. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

The new game, 'Hero Unmasked' is pretty good.
    Good pacing and various paths and outcomes.

12. Beatle9

Beatle9 Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.

I play them from time to time. I've actually been wanting to try making a game one day with their text engine.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  13. Skoggy

Skoggy Wishes it could be night all the time

These look fab! I used to read many books that are like this back when I was a lot younger and played one of the first "interactive fiction" games back in the 80s. It was Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Didn't know this website existed but I will defo be taking a deeper look at some of them now. :D

Sivath likes this.