Free Art: [closed] A random strange is drawing for you for freeeeeeeee :3

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by bulltaur, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

I don't have anything visual of her yet. If you don't want to go off something written, then just go off my original request

2. bulltaur

bulltaur New Member

hey guys just a quik info for oyu ALL the people that requested here WILL be finished. the bad thing is it might take a bit longer due to me still beeing kinda sick . so please be patiant.

3. Bedlams

Will you be doing the written ref character?

4. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun

Don't worry about it, it's free art and we can wait, hope you feel better

Mahogany likes this.
  5. bulltaur

bulltaur New Member

i can open the link you gave me but there isnt a data accesable for me so i cant even read it

6. Bedlams

Weird. I'll just copy-paste it into a spoiler
    Melinda
    Melinda is a cow-taur who is primarily supposed to be a fetish character.
    Appearance
    Melinda’s colors are like that of a traditional white-with-black-spots cow. As mentioned before, she is a cow-taur. In keeping with the fetish-character purpose, she has ten sets of breasts, five on her torso, five on her underside. She also has two udders, one on her torso like an anthro cow and one on her underside like a feral one. Same goes for her vaginas, with one under the udder on the torso and one under the butthole on the underside. She only has one butthole.
    With her sets of breasts on the torso, it starts at size F, and each set goes down one cup size, down to B. On her underside, they are all G.
    Her face looks like a generic anthro cow face, as that will likely not be the focus of the picture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). She has black hair down a few inches past her shoulders.
    She only ever really wears skimpy outfits (if she’s wearing anything), with bras for every set of breasts (including the ones on her underside). She wears a strange kind of bottom for her udders and vagina, due to the wierd shape of the taur form, which covers both of them, but still leaves little to the imagination. She wears the kind of pants you’d imagine a taur wearing to cover their butt and nether regions.
    Personality
    She is the definition of horny. If she finds a male, she almost immediately starts hitting on him. If she’s feeling extra needy, she’ll hit on any gender.

7. RazorTheFox

RazorTheFox Fox thing

Heck, hope you get better soon :/

8. bulltaur

bulltaur New Member

good new guys. i found a coockie. it has chocolate pieces on top and also has a filling with even more chocolate and i found it under my bed right besides a book with reference photos. It was sooooo good even thoe it was a bit dusty. also im back to drawing again soo yaaaay. here is the wip for GigaBit.

Attached Files:

GigaBit likes this.
  9. GigaBit

GigaBit A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see it finished!

10. Kiwith

Kiwith New Member

Maybe you could draw any of my characters ? nsfw is fine too ;^>

bulltaur likes this.
  11. bulltaur

bulltaur New Member

hey guys its me again. id like to ask you for help as you can see the drawing is somewhat done but and thats a big but. i want to add more to this drawing. so if you got a good idea for the background just tell me.

Attached Files:

12. GigaBit

GigaBit A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

Maybe an outdoor type setting or (in contrast to that) a city setting.

13. Taliu

Taliu Level 32 Hengeyokai Assassin

14. Taliu

Taliu Level 32 Hengeyokai Assassin

Oh shoooooot, just realized this was closed, I'm so sorry!