Free Art: (CLOSED) Lemme Draw Your 'Sona! =D

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by kidchameleon, Oct 4, 2017.

1. choco-kissu

choco-kissu New Member

Would love if you drew my baby girl ;~;

Andy on Toyhouse

2. AceWolfGaming

AceWolfGaming New Member

3. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

4. kidchameleon

5. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

kidchameleon likes this.
  6. Amynhotep

Amynhotep Tired Artist

Well if you're up to it, here's my kid in the mix. Feel free to do whatever gender you like because they're really ambiguous atm
    [​IMG]

7. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun, got a dutchie

Would you be willing to draw my sona, not sure how to put a picture in a post or profile but I could give you a good description of him.

Species: phoenix griffin
    Mostly azure fur with a teal patch on the mid chest to stomach and a thin dark crimson mane that starts at the forehead and runs down the spine and back of lower arms

I hope this is a good enough description.

8. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

Hiya!!! I'm always looking for more pics of myself, its kind of hard to take photos of yourself when you look like a human on the outside :p

9. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Oh, hey, uh, would you be up for drawing a full-body pic of my Jamie?

10. kidchameleon

Yeah, I'll definitely get round to it. Gonna be slow as hell though - college is keeping me on my toes lol

Open_Mind likes this.
  11. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Ah, no worries. I feel your pain.... I'm being strangled by a Photoshop class I'm taking right now. XD

Open_Mind likes this.
  12. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun, got a dutchie

No problem, I fully understand that we all have our priorities. Right now you have your college classes to take care of and this can wait for when you a get the free time. If you don't mind me asking, what are you majoring in college.

13. Pseudolias

Pseudolias New Member

Been an FA user for years, but after pondering if FA had an active stream list, I decided to make this my 1st post. Probably a bit awkward.
    In any case, if there's a "slot" open, I have a character, but they've never been drawn before. However, I can offer quite an amount of description for them, & they are a fictional species from a franchise, so I can provide official art of their species for a rough guideline.
    Due to the length of the detail, & as many may relate to anatomy, which may not be PG-13, I'll provide the details via a PM.
    Thank you for any & all of your time & effort!

14. kidchameleon

Digital Art, if you can believe it lmao XD Had expected it to be relatively easy to balance alongside personal art, but I've written 16 essays (because goodness knows writing's what art is all about) since I started and it's safe to say the darn things take up a lot of time >_< So just trying to work through this list in batches once a week when I've got the least work hanging over me lol.

15. Zerohi

Zerohi The South African Dutchie

16. kidchameleon

17. kidchameleon

18. kidchameleon

If you have a picture that'd be a lot more helpful. Can't you think link to it?

I'm not really a "feral" kind of person to be honest (in the sense that I can't draw 'em for crap), but I could do an anthro version if you wanted?

Would honestly depend on what franchise they're from, as I honestly have 0 interest in drawing characters/species from a series I don't like/am not familiar with.
    Also not planning to do anything NSFW if that's the kind of "not PG-13" anatomy you're referring to.

19. Zerohi

Zerohi The South African Dutchie

Good thing I have this now
    www.furaffinity.net: Zerohi Ref by Zerohi
    will it do?

20. Loved the way you drew those bunnies maybe you would draw my boy felis?

Attached Files:

21. Amynhotep

Amynhotep Tired Artist

Ah, well his nose is pink haha. Also I might recommend making it a little smaller and a little further down to give a more feline look, but that's more of just a tip and not really anything big haha. Although perhaps the eyebrows could be a little thinner, but it's all good haha :>

Edit: oh um, I was also wondering if you'd be alright with maybe taking away the circles on the muzzle. I know that that's generally an artistic choice and it's cool if you don't wanna but idk I feel like it'd make it look more feline

22. kidchameleon

Oh yeah, I can see that now. You might wanna tweak your ref a little to make that clearer, I genuinely couldn't tell. I've fixed it up a bit for you though.
    Kept the eyebrows though cause I like 'em big XD lol

I can definitely give it a go :)

For sure :D I still owe you a re-do of my first one too tbf XD

23. Pseudolias

Pseudolias New Member

Ahhh, alright. Thank you for the reply! I had been pondering if you would be willing to draw an anthropomorphic, female Christmas "colouration" Zafara! SunnyNeo - Rainbow Pool
    If you're unwilling to draw that, I understand, & it's totally fine! Again, thanks just for replying!

24. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

Are you doing my request (not trying to be rude)?

25. kidchameleon

Hmmm... I have been wanting to try a Neopet, so yeah I'll get round to it at some point. Are the wings and halos elements you specifically want as well?
    Are you wanting their proportions to be more human-esque, or to retain the more "funny animal"-ness of the original?

Will get to them eventually, though the twisty hill will likely be absent as I don't really have time to work out a whole background for what's supposed to be a quick freebie I'm doing between essays/projects.
    Haven't forgotten anyone who's requested something, just working through the list randomly based on what interests me most whenever I've got time.