Free Art: [CLOSED] Lineless Doodles!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Ninth, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Alrightey, thank you!

Oh, yay~ I'm glad cx and my FA is here haha unfortunately I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I shall soon uwu;

Ah, thank you! And it's okay, don't worry cx

Cerberus326 likes this.
  2. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

<3 I can't wait to see. Thank you for considering me!

Cerberus326 and Ninth like this.
  3. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Hey guys! Small-ish big-ish update! Unfortunately, the USB port on my tablet is broken, and I don't have the necessary tools to fix it just now ;-; I'm ordering these tools and blah blah blah blah blah blahhhhh... I'm gonna try to fix it as soon as possible for you guys! Biggest apologies!!

4. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

Oh, no! That poor, poor USB port, destroyed! It had so much to live for!

Hope your stuff un-breaks soon!

5. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Indeed! It had hopes and dreams! But soon, a new port shall live on, in it's legacy! Cx And it shall un-break soon. I won't let it fail me o:< !

Haberdash likes this.
  6. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

How unfortunate! </3 good vibes sent your way

Cerberus326 and Ninth like this.
  7. Cerberus326

Cerberus326 Member

Hoping that everything is going well friend.

8. NorthernStorm

NorthernStorm King Emperor of stealing your girl

Any news on the new port?

9. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Hey guys! So, I got my new tablet. (Yeah I bought an entirely new one because it'd be far more efficient and blah blah blah stuff that's not important.)

Now, the important stuff. I won't be doing these requests anymore. I'm sorry, really! This feels like a long, long forgotten project by now. I just don't feel any motivation or drive to do these at this point, much less requests at all right now. There's a slim, slim chance I may come and revisit this, but it's not likely.

What's for sure is, I'll be creating a new request thread! And next time, with unlimited slots! And I've got a good idea for it too. But not yet. I'd rather take some time to do personal work, try to find my style, and just relax haha. So you'll catch me again soon, and if any of you (of which I haven't ended up actually doing) decide to request there, I'll be sure to put you at the top of the queue above all others. O: I hope that's enough of a repayment for not really holding up to this one.

Thanks for understanding! <3 o/