Free Art: [CLOSED] Lineless Doodles!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by Ninth, Jul 6, 2017.

1. NorthernStorm

NorthernStorm King Emperor of stealing your girl

Alright so my friend wanted her Sona to be a hooded snake. Like a cobra hood, her skin being completely white with a red underbelly like an albino. Her body type would be fit but not muscular. No special tattoos or piercings and her snake would have legs instead of a snake torso. ((Is that enough or do you need more information. I'm more than happy to answer any questions))

2. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Ahh, yes! Um, what color would her eyes be? And would she have a tail, considering the change to legs?

3. NorthernStorm

NorthernStorm King Emperor of stealing your girl

Yes she still has a tail which she said would be 5 ft long. So in the pic is make it a good length, and her eyes are purp

4. SwirlJelly

SwirlJelly Liquidshifting DogLizard

Aww, thank you so much for this! I know she's gonna love it! What is your FA so when she uploads it she can give proper credit. I also would like to watch you. :3 Thanks again!!

Cerberus326 likes this.
  5. Kani San

Kani San New Member

Its a small body type. Srry for not responding sooner forgot to check my email.

6. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Alrightey, thank you!

Oh, yay~ I'm glad cx and my FA is here haha unfortunately I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I shall soon uwu;

Ah, thank you! And it's okay, don't worry cx

Cerberus326 likes this.
  7. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

<3 I can't wait to see. Thank you for considering me!

Cerberus326 and Ninth like this.
  8. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Hey guys! Small-ish big-ish update! Unfortunately, the USB port on my tablet is broken, and I don't have the necessary tools to fix it just now ;-; I'm ordering these tools and blah blah blah blah blah blahhhhh... I'm gonna try to fix it as soon as possible for you guys! Biggest apologies!!

9. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

Oh, no! That poor, poor USB port, destroyed! It had so much to live for!

Hope your stuff un-breaks soon!

10. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Indeed! It had hopes and dreams! But soon, a new port shall live on, in it's legacy! Cx And it shall un-break soon. I won't let it fail me o:< !

Haberdash likes this.
  11. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

How unfortunate! </3 good vibes sent your way

Cerberus326 and Ninth like this.