Commission (Hiring): Commissioning artist to draw new ref sheet

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by versive-wolf, Aug 11, 2017.

1. versive-wolf

versive-wolf New Member

Heya!
    I'm looking for an artist to draw a 2 pose full color ref sheet for a my new canine sona, this is the first time I'm having him drawn but I have a color sheet and a short description to help. Please post your work, and I'll DM you if I'm interested.

Budget is $50-80

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

I offer two fullbodies and one close up for $50, and i'm more than willing to work from a description. Here's a few examples of refs and concept sheets i've done in the past. I don't have many canine characters so i don't have any canine ref examples to provide but i am capable of drawing them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. TheKC

TheKC O w O,

4. Darklunac

Darklunac Member

My reference sheets are 40$cad for a back and a front but if you'd like it shaded I could do it for 55$ cad!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. solaris91

solaris91 Member

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
    If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
    IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$: [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]ù
    [​IMG]

6. Hedax

Hedax Member

7. Tytysi

Tytysi Legendary Shaman

8. ShortConcepts

ShortConcepts Member

9. bellugia

bellugia Member

I could get your piece done in a week or so with a price of about 35-50 dollars depending on complexity and such !

These examples are slightly dated and my style has definitely gotten cleaner since these were made ~ let me know if my style would suit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Schoky

Schoky New Member

11. FakeAnarchist

FakeAnarchist Member

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
    upload_2017-8-11_17-7-47.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-11_17-9-0.jpeg upload_2017-8-11_17-9-37.jpeg upload_2017-8-11_17-10-29.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Attached Files:

12. superbabe

superbabe New Member

Hi!! I don't currently have many examples for ref sheets but I'd totally be interested drawing something up for you at around $50!

this is my example of my most recent ref, Im comfortable adding extra emotions, poses, close up specifics, comments, etc!

atlas ref.png

Thank you for the chance!! <3

13. Lighterium

Lighterium New Member

Hello there!
    I am interested in working for you with this reference sheet, as canines are the area I am best with.

Below are some examples!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you for the consideration!

14. Owlletta

Owlletta Member

15. Kizrae

Kizrae Member

I do ref sheets, they start at $75 which includes a front and back view.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Furaffinity.net/user/kizrae

16. NinaTheRedPanda

NinaTheRedPanda My aesthetic is distant trains

Heyo! If you're interested I have a few different types I can offer, I could most likely work with a description and colors!
    It's way bellow the budget but I thought I'd offer anyways! sta.sh: Refs

Thanks! Hope you find what you want!

17. binjiarts

binjiarts Member

hi, id love to take on your commission! my ref sheets go $30 for two views and 3 headshots or $30 for 3 fullbodies, but prices and ref sheet details are negotiable!
    my galleries: ichigo6769.deviantart.com/gallery/ and furaffinity.net/user/binjiarts/
    some examples of ref sheets for characters ive designed both for myself and others:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  18. Redliger

Redliger Digital Artist

Hello! I read your post and I'd like to offer my services. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

[​IMG]

As an alternative to Paypal I also offer commissions on my Commiss.io Page

Here are a few examples of my work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
    My FA Page

19. Abectrozeus

Abectrozeus New Member

I do ref sheet, check this link for detail

20. supermint

supermint New Member