Cross Promoting Artists wanted! If you want a Twitter boost, click here!

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by suitalors, Sep 29, 2017.

1. suitalors

suitalors New Member

Hello furries of Twitter! I'm a newer fursuit maker looking to network with other artists in the furry fandom. If you're a fursuit maker or furry artist of any kind, this is a good chance to get your name out there a little more!

The only requirements are to have a Twitter with at least one follower and tweets posted with examples of your work. DM me on Twitter so I can check your work out, and I will get back to you within a day or so if I'm interested. If I do not want to RT your products, please don't be offended, but I can almost guarantee that I will RT any fellow suit makers.

Then all you have to do is follow me and RT me. I will follow you back and RT your tweets as often as you RT mine. Please make sure you have some SFW examples I can RT because my Twitter is always SFW. Also, I will not RT someone with extremely offensive content on their Twitter, so there's that. Just be a decent person and you should be fine.

TL;DR version: Looking for artists that want to follow and plug each other on Twitter, especially fursuit makers!

I have about 140 followers at the moment for those interested! I'm providing a link for my Twitter here. Like I said, this is a great opportunity to get basically free advertising, as well as follow a pretty cool guy (me) on Twitter.

Suit Alors (@SuitAlors) | Twitter