Commission (Selling): Custom Kigurumi/Chara Hats

Discussion in 'Furry Trading Post' started by alyssium, Jan 27, 2017.

1. alyssium

alyssium New Member

**I am totally new to this site so if I have done something wrong in this process please let me know and I will do my best to correct it! thanks!
    [​IMG]
    I am opening up Custom Sewing commissions!
    ⋆*⋆✩
    I make custom sized Kigurumi and Hats of OCs, Popular Characters, Fursonas and more!
    [​IMG]
    ⋆*⋆✩
    Everything is made with high quality no-pill fleece and heavy duty 100%Polyester threads. (Fur or other fabrics can be used upon request) I do applique and embroidery for the details, no glue or adhesives are used. All patterns and designs are drafted by me! Elastic is used on the arms and legs, metal or plastic snaps are used for the closure with a button/buttonhole at the top. I can make removable parts and clothing.
    ⋆*⋆✩
    Hats start at $30
    Adult-Sized Kigurumi start at $300
    Child-Sized Kigurumi start at $150

Shipping: Shipping from Drummond Island, Michigan in the U.S.A. I ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay the extra charges!

Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Electronic Transfer, Chase Quickpay and Facebook Pay
    ⋆*⋆✩
    I am open to any and all suggestions and ideas and am willing to do split payments. If you are interested in ordering something from me or have questions/Need a quote you can message me on furaffinity or you can email me at [alyssium.net@gmail.com]
    ⋆*⋆✩
    You can find all my samples and reviews in this facebook album: ALBUM
    ⋆*⋆✩
    [​IMG]
    ⋆*⋆✩
    [​IMG]
    ⋆*⋆✩
    Commission Status:
    -------------------------------
    ✩Sewing: [OPEN]
    ----->SLOTS
    1. Lopmon Custom Hat (Digimon) [1/27/17]
    2. Jigglypuff Custom Hat (Pokemon) [1/27/17]
    3. [OPEN]
    4. [OPEN]
    5. [OPEN]

⋆*⋆✩

Here are some random ideas for hats that I have been working on today as well! If you are interested in one of these let me know! :>
    ⋆*⋆✩

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    xaliceonfire likes this.
  2. alyssium

alyssium New Member

I am going to be including goodie bags with every order (while supplies last):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017