Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aleksion, Mar 16, 2017.

1. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

I'm gonna kill you to death until you die dead

*raises knife*

2. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

TBH death is something I seriously don't want to have to "live" with anyways I'm still hoping that concious upload to a computer will happen in my lifetime because I'm just wondering what life's going to be like in hundreds and thousands of years

3. Aleksion

Aleksion They killed me

Í'm afraid of death, but at the same time I wonder if I would want to live forever (until I voluntary decide I had enough)

4. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth Dancin' Robot

I am somewhat hopeful I can ride Theseus's Ship right into functional immortality. If by maybe 2050 or so there's actual brain interfacing and/or augmentations, hopefully I'm around long enough to slowly become increasingly digital. As it's looking so far though, that probably won't be until the next century.

I'm very bothered by the thought I was born JUST before functional immortality. Seems like a cruel joke.

5. WolfyJake

WolfyJake I guess I'm a hyena now... Curse you, Google!!!

I think, when my time comes, I wouldn't mind dying.

6. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Lupo the non-Lupolic Hard Rock Lupain

Out the way, im first
    I just find it right to take your time for think on your passed. But each to their own.
    I dont really meant they "forgotten" him. You can't just forget a long-time companion that just passed, but it seems like you kind of overstep this sadness/cry and regenerate process.

7. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Wut?

Death is the inevitable fate of all life as we know it.

Frankly, I don't care if I am going to one day die. I look forward to being old and confusing the hell out of people by pretending I have Alzheimers and/or are deaf.

You have only one life. Enjoy it while you can.