Disable User Submissions from New Submissions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Mikhowl, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Mikhowl

Mikhowl Writer

I've been thinking it would be an awesome new feature if I could choose which users' submissions I want to see on my New Submissions page. After watching/befriending a lot of users, I'm finding it difficult to find artwork that I really like on my new submissions page, which causes me to often scan and overlook the art I'd really like to view.

The only solution to this currently is to stop watching the users whose art I don't want to see. But that means a connection or friend lost, and I won't be able to keep up with, say, their journals if those really interest me. Or if I only want to view their artwork once and a while, I have no way of finding them again if they're not in my watchers list.

It would be great if there was a friends list I could add people to. Or even better, an option on a user's page to get updated on their activity as they submit things. I don't mean to seem stingy or anything, but it does remove from the whole user experience, and causes a lot of art and potential sales/views to be overlooked.