Do any of you upload or create content on YouTube?

Discussion in 'Video & Link Share' started by Winslow, May 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Praw

Praw New Member

2. Wolf-Snipe

Wolf-Snipe Member

Today morning i've uploaded my newest creation:

Enjoy :D

Winslow likes this.
  3. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Of course! I upload Halo content, and my newest video is scheduled to go live later today! Here's my channel trailer in the meantime:

Have fun! :p

Winslow likes this.
  4. T-LARC

T-LARC Well-Intentioned Mess

I've done some smaller music projects before. But recently, I started my downhill trajectory as a furry YouTuber! Woot! :D

I'm hoping to do more interesting stuff than the standard Q&As, but if they're fun, then I'll probably be making those too! ^^

modfox and Winslow like this.
  5. I'm a YouTuber too, I do a lot of gaming stuff and I do Pokemon GO vlogs too.
    I'm pretty trash but I do my best ♥

Winslow likes this.
  6. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

I just capture random bits of gameplay that I find worthy of uploading and do a small ''montage'', mostly just trying out some stuff in the editing side of things for now.
    www.youtube.com: Raspy

Winslow likes this.
  7. Winslow

Winslow ✮ Banter Squad Member ✮

Nice, both of you.

Forgot that this thread existed..

8. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

i used to have a youtube channel it was quite popular too at its peak it had 80k subs i think i was lucky though cause a much larger youtuber found my channel and gave me a shout out for some reason

i stopped it cause i wasn't feeling it anymore and subs are kind of assholes they expect you to work off their schedule not your own

9. Winslow

Sounds like you got the wrong kind of attention then.

10. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

That implies that there's such a thing as the right kind of attention...

11. Winslow

Depends on how you look on things.

12. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Winslow likes this.
  13. Winslow

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  14. GreenZone

i don't actually know what you mean about that

i was never going to be a career youtuber even if i had like 5 mil+ subs i was never going to focus on youtube i was doing it for me like i was doing a lets play of opposing force and they weren't generic like "Lets play HL: Opposing force| Part 5" they were like "LP Opposing force: 5 That one time i saw my crush naked" or "TW Rome 2: My humanities teacher begged me to never go into politics" cause i found rather than talk about the game its self i would talk about life experiences or stories and people seemed to like that so i'd watch the footage see what i talked about most then incorporated that into the tile

my uploads weren't on a schedule either they were just when ever i had time to do them and my subs got shitty about that constantly asking if the channel is dead and it just got on my nerves you upload a video but its never enough they just ask for more

Winslow likes this.
  15. Winslow

Exactly. You got people who demanded videos on a specific schedule even though that wasn't how you worked your channel..

16. GreenZone

yeah i got the ol "if you uploaded every monday and friday you would have WAY more subs" i really didn't care i was just happy thousands of people had enjoyment from my ramblings and gameplay

the kicker? my videos were never even monetised i didn't care about money or popularity if you tried to upload on a certain day you may not be feeling it then and you go play a game you're not in the mood to play and it lowers the quality cause you're thinking "lets just get through this fuckin thing"

so i did my own thing

17. Winslow

You do whatever you feel like. People are just demanding and stupid sometimes..

18. Lithooves

Lithooves A hybrid that loves to party

I upload and livestream games like Titanfall 2, Just Cause 3, and games like that! All from my PS4 too!
    www.youtube.com: The Pynkachu

I intend to do fursuit videos eventually when I get enough money to commission one as well. :D

Winslow likes this.
  19. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

I made one video about a year ago. It was a speed art project for college to show understanding of Adobe Premier pro.

Winslow likes this.
  20. I doooooo!
    I do gameplay videos but also dumb stories about things that have happened to me or whatever.
    I'll link one :eek:

I upload and do a live stream like. Daily :3
    I'm pretty passionate lol

Winslow likes this.