Do you have any hobbies outside of being a Furry?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AustinB, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

How triggered, this triggered?

[​IMG]

Very Hairy Larry and AustinB like this.
  2. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

Sewing and painting

3. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Did you just assume my assumption? Check your trigger privilege.

AustinB likes this.
  4. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

My hobbies include sewing, painting and triggering people.

5. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I don't have to do anything to accomplish that. Online, at least.

6. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

I meant it as a joke.

7. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

My reply stands regardless

8. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Swimming, skiing, morning walks, movies, reading, anime, video games and traveling.

9. Erhena

Erhena Elie de Ozara

I like drawing drawing and drawing , but i like writting too, listen some music ( metal, hard rock etc...) , see tv show (doctor who, game of throne, black miror... etc...) and travel. I like to care child too and i wanna be teacher !

10. Starbeak

Starbeak Sent from Space, resides on Earth.

:D

Video Games, Music Editing, TV Watching, Going on Netflix Binge, PC Games.

:D

11. KageSakuraclown

KageSakuraclown Active Member

reading books & comics , painting/drawing , cooking , jugging , playing video games

12. Xaroin

Xaroin Sprsh

Memes, Video Games, little bit of writing sometimes

13. Joeyyy

Joeyyy Fresh Prince of FAF

I like to go talk/chill/volunteer at some of the rehabs in the local area. I guess you could call that a hobby.

Other than that, its seasonal stuff. like hiking, kayaking, longboarding, surfing, etc.

14. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

I'm a musician, which isn't so much a hobby as it is the least economically rewarding profession I can think of.

That aside, I write and draw, which can sort of be rolled into the furry thing but mostly just overlap with it; moderate a small internet forum, full of fellow furry scum and other weirdos; watch anime and videos of nerds analysing anime; and, in a similar vein, watch other people play video games, particularly weird ones which I want to play and bad ones which I never, ever would. Occasionally I get crossfaded with friends and yack about left politics, as one is wont to do, which is a good time.

I also used to read a lot. I don't as much as I used to, but it's still a fairly important part of who I am. In particular, my devotion to certain short horror story writers is quite avid.

Oh, and two that are pretty key to the furry thing: Oddball webcomics and zoology.

I am a man of many passions.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    AustinB likes this.
  15. IncubusZenith

IncubusZenith Pessimistic Incubus

Besides being a furry artist I'm also an anime artist.
    I'm a total weeb LOL I collect lots of anime figures and other Japanese related media figures. I'm a huge Vocaloid fan, Kaito being my favourite, and I collect anything I can get my hands on of him.
    I guess my other hobbies would be playing video games, learning Japanese, and writing. I'm not a very interesting person.

AustinB likes this.
  16. As a lot of people have already listed, I love playing video games, all except FPS since they just never interest me.
    Casually browsing /a/, /cm/, and once a blue moon, /c/.
    I like photography and cinematography, even if I'm incredibly inept.
    Categorizing animals has always been a really neat thing for me. When I was smaller I wanted to be a marine biologist, an entomologist, herpetologist, and a veterinarian. Then I grew afraid of bugs and one of those desires had to go. Then I grew some more and realized I can't actually be a ton of shit at once.
    Despite being fairly young, I really love a lot of old NES games since I grew up with them and my dream one day is to have a gaming room.
    Each console and a bunch of games lining the walls, a couple of bean bags, and like 3 dogs.
    I also went ice-skating a while ago, watched my boyfriend fall on his ass, and I wanna try doing it more often.
    I'm pretty fucking boring and idle, sometimes I just like laying down and breathing. "Damn, I'm alive." That kinda jazz.
    Fun game: Take a shot for each time I sound boring and typical as hell.

17. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

I'm sorry.
    [​IMG]

18. IncubusZenith

IncubusZenith Pessimistic Incubus

Yes please put me out of my misery

euthanizedCanine and -Praydeth- like this.
  19. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

Anime and gaming. I guess Discord counts as a hobby now, seeing as I use and enjoy it every day?

20. justicepoe

justicepoe New Member

Know any active furry discords? One thing I don't like about discord is the invite that expire.

Edit:
    Hobbies-
    Walking. I don't have a driver's license or car at the age of 25 so I walk everywhere (or bus if the location is too far). Its a nice way to travel once you get used to it and even better on nice days, even in the cold if you dress properly. You may even find some money.

Gaming. I play Overwatch, LoL, and once a blue moon here and there I play Final Fantasy 14. Good game I just play it on the PS4 which I usually use for Dark Souls, Fallout/Skyrim, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, and RE.

Anime and TV. Mostly a gaymer so I don't watch a lot of shows. If i do its usually rewatching an old one like Code Geass, Trigun, Full House, The Nanny, Malcolm in the Middle.

Internet browsing. This takes up most of my time. Watching youtube videos to posting on forums.

Thats about it. No car and such makes it tough to do anything else.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  21. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

You can set invites to expire, or you can have a permanent one. But permanent ones can quite easily cause trouble for everyone in the group.

As for Furry Discords, should be plenty on the forums about.