Do you have any hobbies outside of being a Furry?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AustinB, Mar 16, 2017.

1. real time strategist

real time strategist "What's an airport, again?"

Playing Video games, making video games, art (mostly creature design), and some occasional map making, also trying to get into warhammet 40k as I loved the first dawn of war and it's races, but never played the real deal, and it looks fun.

2. Multoran

Multoran Active Member

This triggers me.

real time strategist likes this.
  3. real time strategist

real time strategist "What's an airport, again?"

Did you just assume my race? I am clearly a chaos, gawd. I'm gonna go get my milk for my khorne flakes now.

4. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Nothing, I'm actually a sentient thoughtform and can't exist outside this context.

5. Renven

Renven Member

nurgle all the way bro

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

How triggered, this triggered?

[​IMG]

Very Hairy Larry and AustinB like this.
  7. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

Sewing and painting

8. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Did you just assume my assumption? Check your trigger privilege.

AustinB likes this.
  9. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

My hobbies include sewing, painting and triggering people.

10. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I don't have to do anything to accomplish that. Online, at least.

11. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

I meant it as a joke.

12. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

My reply stands regardless

13. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Swimming, skiing, morning walks, movies, reading, anime, video games and traveling.

14. Erhena

Erhena Elie de Ozara

I like drawing drawing and drawing , but i like writting too, listen some music ( metal, hard rock etc...) , see tv show (doctor who, game of throne, black miror... etc...) and travel. I like to care child too and i wanna be teacher !

15. Starbeak

Starbeak Sent from Space, resides on Earth.

:D

Video Games, Music Editing, TV Watching, Going on Netflix Binge, PC Games.

:D

16. KageSakuraclown

KageSakuraclown Active Member

reading books & comics , painting/drawing , cooking , jugging , playing video games

17. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

Memes, Video Games, little bit of writing sometimes

18. Joeyyy

Joeyyy Fresh Prince of FAF

I like to go talk/chill/volunteer at some of the rehabs in the local area. I guess you could call that a hobby.

Other than that, its seasonal stuff. like hiking, kayaking, longboarding, surfing, etc.

19. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

I'm a musician, which isn't so much a hobby as it is the least economically rewarding profession I can think of.

That aside, I write and draw, which can sort of be rolled into the furry thing but mostly just overlap with it; moderate a small internet forum, full of fellow furry scum and other weirdos; watch anime and videos of nerds analysing anime; and, in a similar vein, watch other people play video games, particularly weird ones which I want to play and bad ones which I never, ever would. Occasionally I get crossfaded with friends and yack about left politics, as one is wont to do, which is a good time.

I also used to read a lot. I don't as much as I used to, but it's still a fairly important part of who I am. In particular, my devotion to certain short horror story writers is quite avid.

Oh, and two that are pretty key to the furry thing: Oddball webcomics and zoology.

I am a man of many passions.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    AustinB likes this.
  20. IncubusZenith

IncubusZenith Pessimistic Incubus

Besides being a furry artist I'm also an anime artist.
    I'm a total weeb LOL I collect lots of anime figures and other Japanese related media figures. I'm a huge Vocaloid fan, Kaito being my favourite, and I collect anything I can get my hands on of him.
    I guess my other hobbies would be playing video games, learning Japanese, and writing. I'm not a very interesting person.

AustinB likes this.