Draw the poster above you thread

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by izartist, Nov 9, 2009.

1. SomeDumbFluff

SomeDumbFluff woofer

I'll do you too.

2. Keegen

Keegen Star Guardian

It's look like it stopped in a place where there is noone to draw.

3. Adrias

Adrias New Member

There's still you, silly dragon.

First time I ever drew a dragon. o_O

Attached Files:

4. ariamis

ariamis i like killing people and long walks on the beach.

i wanna try dis

5. Keegen

Keegen Star Guardian

Oh wow....thanks i didn't expected this! Looks very nice!

6. lockaboss

lockaboss hi how are you...just kidding i dont care

guys just putting it out their after you've drawn something you have to put in a ref for the next person to draw and if someone does'nt draw the person above them then draw the next person who has

7. AzuelZorro102

AzuelZorro102 New Member

Hey dude! I drew your dragon!! :3
    I'm sorry for the horrible picture quality, but I'll be sure to scan this in the morning! XD

WIN_20161110_17_53_59_Pro.jpg
    ---
    As for anyone who posts after me and feels like drawing, here's a nice little gay sheep dude you could draw --> www.furaffinity.net: Bailey Sheep by AzuelZorro102
    And if you want a better reference, here's this; Bailey is the one on the right! --> azuel-zorro102.deviantart.com: [CLOSED] OTA Femboy Adopts~

If anything, at least make him look cute? .///.

8. Keegen

Keegen Star Guardian

Oh my thanks, it looks awesome. If you don't mind scan it would be awesome. I could try to color it ^^

9. AzuelZorro102

AzuelZorro102 New Member

Wait, are you asking me to color it, or are you offering to draw my OC? ;; I don't understand XD

Either way I was seriously thinking about coloring this but I couldn't find any free time-- I was way too tired ;w; I'm sorry.
    I hope you like it, though!!

www.furaffinity.net: It's A Dergen!! by AzuelZorro102

10. Keegen

Keegen Star Guardian

Oh nono, I meant I want to COLOR my oc that you drew. Thats why i want scan ^^ Many thanks ^^

11. AzuelZorro102

AzuelZorro102 New Member

OOOHHHHhhhh okay XD That was gonna be my next guess. You're welcome!

12. Skellie

Skellie An actual skeleton!

13. AzuelZorro102

AzuelZorro102 New Member

14. Corleona

Corleona New Member

15. NerdyMunk

NerdyMunk Only a Book Smart Nerd

Corleona.jpg for Corleona
    Come on, guys, it's draw user above you thread - I swear the last few pages looked like a Facebook comment wall.
    If you like something someone did - there is a like button to the far right.
    I have a mature reference (nudity) and unfortunately the only one I have and is drawn a bit inaccurately because even though it looks like he has a curve for a nose I'd keep it flat if you so choose to draw my main please and thank you :).

Corleona likes this.
  16. Alpine

Alpine The best Renault

Since I have no character on my avatar, I drew me drawing me drawing you :p
    For @NerdyMunk

[​IMG]
    /drawception

NerdyMunk likes this.
  17. NerdyMunk

NerdyMunk Only a Book Smart Nerd

Well, I tried - it's Rexy from your page - I hope you don't mind the humanoid bulge.
    rexy final JPEG.jpg
    As for me - same as last time in terms as last time though it might look like somewhat of a challenge (NSFW). That's the only reference I have of him, so yeah. If you're looking for something to draw him in - here

Alpine likes this.
  18. Ruby Doomfox

Ruby Doomfox New Member

19. Lunith

Lunith Chubby Dragon

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Ruby Doomfox likes this.
  20. UBA

UBA Digital Artist

Here you are, Lunith. Your Dragon character is very cute and I couldn't resist doodling her up. Please forgive the crude presentation, I only have my miniature sketchbook and camera phone on hand at the moment.

20170121_210435.jpg

For the next person that'd like to participate. Could you draw up my mascot, UBI, for me please? The link is slightly NSFW for a bit of bare bum. If you decide to do a full body of her, please dress her up in something chic.

Regards,
    -UBA

Lunith likes this.