Drawain's Artblog (Commissions open)

Discussion in 'Art & Illustration' started by drawain, Jun 14, 2017.

1. drawain

drawain Artist

Hey, since I kept spamming my art in the "What have you submitted to FA recently?" thread I thought my own thread could make sense. (I hope they are allowed here.) I included a selection from my gallery below and will use this thread to post recent artworks in the future.

So I am an Illustration student from Germany, enjoying all kinds of media. I'm a very curious person when it comes to art and I try out a lot, even if some stuff is still at it's first baby-steps:
    3D modeling, sculpting, fursuit headbase building, sewing, needlefelting, tablet weaving, 2D animation and of course drawing and painting. And there's a lot I still wanna try out...
    I currently roam in the semi-professional level and hope I can one day fully live off my art, the day when I'm finished studying.

If you want to add me to your watchlist: Userpage of drawain -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Thanks for taking a look!

ani_heads_01_WIP03.gif

[​IMG]
    reaction_siren_peasant.gif walkcycle_siren_peasant.gif
    walkcycle_spider_color_arms_s.gif
    [​IMG]
    ani_lovebirds_02_WIP00.gif
    ani_lovebirds_WIP03.gif
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ani_windmill_old_s.gif test_02_WIP02_s.gif
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Emerald_raven

Emerald_raven Member

Wow ! Just wow ! Awesome work !

drawain likes this.
  3. drawain

drawain Artist

Thank you very much!

4. drawain

drawain Artist

5. Liam The Red

Liam The Red "Dad" Fox

Nice work!

drawain likes this.
  6. drawain

drawain Artist

Gift for an awesome someone on FB!

gift_inkedbird_headshot_s.jpg

CrazyDragon likes this.
  7. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

Your paintings are very proficient.

drawain likes this.
  8. drawain

drawain Artist

Fastly done animation for a course. I had to stick to these horrible colors, I'm sorry. x_x

ani_honeybee.gif

9. drawain

drawain Artist

heyroth_8limbs_banner.jpg

The game: Dropbox - 8Limbs.app.zip

My semesterproject, a 2D platformer game made in Unity with the Corgi Engine and the help of a programmer from a local games studio, is finally kinda done!

There are still a lot of things to fix and tweak, but semester break has started and I have no access to the university's equipment right now. And for a first try and with the limited time at hand it turned out better than thought.

The game is only playable for MAC currently, sadly. Which pisses me off greatly, I don't even have a MAC! I'll fix that next semester.

10. drawain

drawain Artist

Oh and some concept art from the game:
    sketches_00.jpg

And my 3D project that will be printed during semesterbreak. My OC Nagaoh Antares. This was my first real 3D sculpt that I didn't just abandoned before the lowpoly version even was completed.
    Started in Blender as lowpoly. Then continued in Sculptris.
    3d_nagaoh_WIP_07.jpg
    nagaoh_sculpt_sheet.jpg

11. drawain

drawain Artist

PicsArt_07-20-03.44.27.jpg Recent commissions, sketches and studies.

12. drawain

drawain Artist

[​IMG]

And I'm open for commissions btw!

I'm on semester break and I want to finance the fur for my first suit or save up for a stylus so I can put my tablet to good use!
    I will be doing several kinds of commissions over the course of the next weeks, but I will accept only small amounts of slot entries at the time so I don't loose track.

You can contact me via note or via Telegram: as Drawain.

PAYPAL only
    Payment beforehand or after sketch approval, please.

Laminating not possible, sadly.

Shipping costs
    Germany: 0,70€ - 1,45€
    International: 0,90€ - 3,70€

13. drawain

drawain Artist

PicsArt_07-24-03.45.45.jpg

Chibi badge for someone on Facebook. Such bad photo quality, I'm sorry...

Traded art for fur. Need it to practise before I screw up my super expensive premium fur. ¤_¤