Dumbest Thing You've Drawn

Discussion in 'Art and Illustration' started by Xaroin, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xaroin

Xaroin Sprsh

IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1769.JPG TBH these two things are the dumbest things I've drawn

Attached Files:

MadKiyo likes this.
  2. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

i once drew a boner with a tophat and monocle in my sketchbook in highschool. There was also a big graffiti style, "Keep it classy" underneath. My art teacher actually thought it was funny but discouraged phallic imagery in school from that point forward.

3. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

[​IMG]
    I only realised how shitty and dorky it looks after I finished it - luckily, I've improved quite a bit several years after.

MadKiyo likes this.
  4. Riley (TGS)

Riley (TGS) A Beak With Eyes Who Draws.

kenshin.gif

...I did this when I was about 16. I was going through a huge (though luckily short-lived) 'weeaboo' phase. There was a well-known artist in my town who was teaching me how to use digital art and I just...did not understand or care about guidelines, anatomy, clothing and folds, color, etc. I drew the same poses (badly) over and over again and never left my 'anime' comfort zone. It wasn't until I was out of school that I started taking drawing somewhat seriously and studying the basics.

My worst 'original' character was a cat-boy who was basically a recolor of the popular local artist's original creation. He was pretty much a really deep discount version of their actually appealing creation with some fugly colors and no real personality what so ever. My drawings were really, really bad and I wanted so bad to be a 'popular' artist like my friend at the time. I'm still very grateful to that person for getting me started on digital art although we no longer are in contact and have moved on, and I think of them fondly every once in a while.

I'm not really into anime or manga anymore (save for Trigun, I'll always be a huge Trigun fan) and now I really don't care about what people on the internet think of my work unless it's a gift or a commission for someone. I draw for enjoyment and to make those who do like my stuff happy. It pains me to think of what a whiny little kid I was back then. :'3

MadKiyo likes this.
  5. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

Basically everything from highschool IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1847.JPG IMG_1848.GIF IMG_1849.PNG IMG_1850.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1842.JPG IMG_1841.JPG [

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    MadKiyo likes this.
  6. Xaroin

Xaroin Sprsh

TBH I'm realizing "The Great Sword Man Woman" prob should be on this list XD

7. milvusbuteo

milvusbuteo New Member

The One Beer Man. Probably :D
    [​IMG]

MadKiyo likes this.
  8. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Whipped this up sometime last summer in spare time, he's a Hoverfly:[​IMG]

9. OtterScience

OtterScience New Member

Does this count?

Attached Files: