Dutch Angel Dragons

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by Brit, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Brit

Brit New Member

Looking for a fursuit, possibly Dutch Angel Dragon, Fox or Bear, looking at a price point of around $1500. Asides from Cons I will be doing a lot of charity work, visiting hospitals and working with SPCA and other animal groups so the suit needs to be durable yet soft.

2. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Durable yet soft is mutually exclusive to a $1,500 price point. A good, durable suit? $3,000 or more. You might need to rethink this.

Y0u might try to make your own suit just to hit that pricing. Plenty of coin to buy good materials.

3. Maximor_Bloodpanda

Maximor_Bloodpanda The True Anti-Conformist

4. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

Well, I hate you too, meme!

5. Brit

Brit New Member

Thank you Maximor_Bloodpa and Wolfy Jake for your helpful response and the smile it gave me this am. lol

6. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

You're welcome! :p

7. RebelSavant99

RebelSavant99 New Member

why tho? Dutchis are adorable

Brit likes this.
  8. Piccolora

Piccolora Like No One Ever Was

If you're going to be wearing the suit as much as you say and at the particular events that these charities entail, you really need a higher quality fursuit and that will run you up more money. You're best choice at that price range would be to buy a partial instead.

9. Brit

Brit New Member

Over the last few days I have dug a little deeper and came to the same conclusions, so will just add another grand to the budget.

Piccolora likes this.