Emergency Writing Commissions are open! (and more!)

Discussion in 'Writing and Prose' started by amurael, Jun 6, 2017.

1. amurael

amurael New Member

Hello everyone. I do apologize if I come of as abrupt and whatnot, however, I find myself in a bit of a bind and am offering my services for a cheap and fair price.

Details here!

I do thank you for your time and consideration. Even if you cannot help monetarily, passing along the word and/or a good signal boost on this would be very much appreciated.

Renan Azure likes this.
  2. Renan Azure

Renan Azure New Member

The whole GM thing seems genuinely interesting! If I had friends interested in playing, I would most certainly consider commissioning you. Is.. is it okay to ask what kind of prices? I really don't know if it is or not. Uh.. ignore that if it isn't and if I missed it somewhere, I'm sorry. I'm doubly sorry!

3. amurael

amurael New Member

Truth be told, I have actually never taken commissions before and as this is a sort of "I'm broke and jobless" sort of thing at the moment, I'm not too terribly picky. Obviously I want to work out fair and considerate pricing but I do not have anything set in stone. I prefer to talk to people and see what they're interested in having done and coming to a consensus on how much is fair for that project. As far as the GMing thing though, I do think it would certainly be a per-hour rate as it does take a considerable amount of effort to fully prepare fun adventures for any size group.

4. Renan Azure

Renan Azure New Member

Two things! I want to help you and I've always wanted to experience pen and paper games. I only have cash, unfortunately, but I'm going to be getting groceries tomorrow, so I will see if I can put some money on a gift card or something and send you a bit. It probably won't be much, but I'll give you what I can spare. I really would commission you as a GM, but like I said, I don't know anyone who'd be interested. Anyhow, I hope everything works out for you!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  5. amurael

amurael New Member

I am still open to write and such, if anyone's still interested. I've posted my most recent writing in my FA gallery for those of you wanting to take a look