I did a quick search for "vernid" sorted by newest (date + descending), then reversed the search to sort by oldest (date + ascending) but the first 3-4 rows of the search results are still the newest submissions (as recent as 15 minutes prior to search) before it actually lists oldest submissions (from 5 years ago). I did a similar search for "sergal", getting these results: sort by newest: -- first result #23306550, 30 minutes prior to search -- results steadily decrease in ID number sort by oldest: - - first result #23301571, 12 hours prior to search. #23306550 appears on fourth row (21st in search results) - - 22nd in search results is #253367 (from October 2006) This does not appear related to how I searched for newest first before immediately re-searching by oldest first. E.g. an oldest-first search for "chakat" returned 3 results within the recent 15 minutes before properly listing the oldest pieces first (oldest piece #5089, from March 2005).