Favorite Energy Drinks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simo, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Simo

Simo Skunk

OK, yes, I know they're not exactly the most healthy thing on the planet, but there's times I really, really love a good energy drink! I like coffee, but when its 95 and muggy, these seem more refreshing,. and also, the B Vitimins and ones that have Ginseng give an added boost.

I'd say my all time favorite is this one:

Petey's Bing, Cherry Flavor, or Blackberry: (Have not tried the other ones yet)

[​IMG]

But I don't see this too many places, mainly my local Safeway...but really tasty, only 40 calories, and doesn't give jitters.

But often, I find myself buying Rockstar, sugar free 'regular' half the time, and the plain 'ol sort the other half of the time, and having them over ice.

Odd, but in the summer, I think I get a bit addicted : P But stick to one a day, generally.

Mandragoras likes this.
  2. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

The d-threo-enantiomer of methylphenidate also known as Dexmethylphenidate or, Focalin, is a central nervous system stimulant, appearing to block the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine into the presynaptic neuron, increasing their availability in the extracellular space.

Mix this with (S)-Ethyl 2-(1-(2-phenylacetyl)pyrrolidine-2-carboxamido)acetate Noopept and 40 grams of protien with a full vitamin pack and you are literally set for the rest of the day.

Medical Attendants get the best shit :D

3. lupi900

lupi900 Active Member

Any of the monster ultra flavors, rockstar original, orange and passion fruit rockstar, moster ripper and chaos.

4. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I surprisingly understood some of that, maybe school did help.

As for my favorite energy drink... None. They taste awful to me :\

5. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

there's no way Dexmethylphenidate is in that drink you're just saying random stuff dex has some pretty bad side effects and can damage brain development in minors a number of countries have tried to outlaw it

6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

Burn Lemon, this fucker right here. Tastiest shit on the planet, when it comes to energy drinks.
    [​IMG]

THEY'VE STOPPED SELLING IT IN MY ENTIRE COUNTRY!

I wanna intensely stare at those whose idea it was to stop selling this AWESOME energy and tasty as hell energy drink when they sleep, as to make them question themselves and their choices.

.....I miss it.

7. Kezi Avdiivka

A dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor damages brains...

Think you mean Adderall which is neurotoxic. Also I never said it was in those drinks.

kidchameleon likes this.
  8. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

Kezi there's a couple med students/residents here talk normally... you don't need to keep using the full terminology and you know it you're just alienating people who can't understand what you're saying

any way Dex actually is quite nasty for children i know i was given it when i was a kid... and then later contacted to be part of a class action lawsuit

it triggered mental illness in my sister later in life some one else i know it stunted his man parts me personally it made me depressed as a kid OCD and i had a low sex drive until i stopped taking it mid puberty all these things are listed as side effects it also taking it as a kid makes you more susceptible to depression and mental illness later in life its outlawed for kids to take in my country and they have been trying to get it banned all together for a while now

9. Kezi Avdiivka

Lovely

kidchameleon likes this.
  10. Sharg

Sharg tfw no avatar

Used to be a really big fan of Monster Energy, especially their tea,

[​IMG]
    I've stopped drinking all energy drinks too, mostly because it has way too much sugar and is bad for my teeth, and I heard it isn't good for the rest of your body either.

11. Simo

Simo Skunk

Huh, you kinda remind me of friend Ricky, he'd often post things like this. Sure do miss him. He died maybe a year ago?

So where does one get these yummy chemicals :p

And here I am, happy enough on most days with a Coca Cola and a Valium!

12. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Rockstar regular (Citrus?).

Red Bull as a treat since they're pricey.

Simo likes this.
  13. Simo

Simo Skunk

I get Rockstar Regular 'cause its often on sale, cheap. It looks weird, in a glass, over ice...sorta like really, really dark pee. The need a better color!

Dongding likes this.
  14. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Lol yeh

15. Kezi Avdiivka

Valium is a helluva drug, also im a med student and a medical attendant so it helps when you have doctor connections o3o

16. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Irrelevant but I've been drinking coca cola daily these days. Actually it's been two cans a day at times and I think I had three cans today.

That shit is addicting I am going to die

Waiting for my last 12 pack to run out so I can cut back on my addiction

17. Simo

Simo Skunk

It goes really well with coffee, I find...strikes a nice balance. I have it prescribed for TMJ/facial pain.

Ah, a med student...I might have tried that at one point, but just the sight of a wee bit of blood, and I'm all faint!

18. Redlinelies

Redlinelies iRawr

Been consuming way too much of this stuff, but if I am to give credit to energy drinks I'd give it to this one:
    [​IMG]

Actually feels like it works and taste just as well if not better than some of my favorite sodas. Just a shame it's hard to come by where I live.
    Burn energy drink is actually quite fair, not a bad one when you compare it to what exists out there.

19. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

That's a good side-topic too: Do energy drinks work for you?

They hella-work for me. Sometimes I feel like running or something if I drink one too fast. I've met people who say it doesn't do a thing for them, though. The messed up thing is most of those people voluntarily add "but those little 5 hour energy bottles give me tons of energy." afterwards. (Or something else to that effect.) Those little 5 hour energys do NOTHING for me. Makes me think it's some sort of metabolic biochemistry thing; Either one works or the other. Anyone else?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  20. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I'm a caffeine addict who drinks like 9 cans of coke per day. Does that count for anything?

Cerberus326 and Dongding like this.