First Fursuit Head Critique

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Critiques' started by honeypill, Mar 24, 2016.

1. honeypill

honeypill fluffy shibe

So it's been a while since I posted here, but I got busy with school and work so I had to take a break for a while on working on my fursuit head. Anyways, I didn't like how it came out originally so I updated it since the last time I posted it here. But I still need advice whether it's even coming out right or not. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I almost kinda think the muzzle is a little too long? And maybe the head is too big? It's going to eventually be a full suit if that helps. Also I realize one of the ears look bad, that was just because I took off fur that I had already hot glued. I will eventually fix this. I already have the duct tape on in the second pictures, but I can also take that off if there is something wrong with the shape! haha

EDIT: I wanted to show the pictures of what it looked like with fur on the first one.

The problem I had with it was the muzzle to me looked kinda too round and bulky and you couldn't really see the facial expressions or anything.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. Strangeguy32000

Strangeguy32000 Dack Remus Applewold

Your picture isn't showing

3. honeypill

honeypill fluffy shibe

Sorry, I was trying to do that from mobile originally! I think they should be working now!

4. Strangeguy32000

Strangeguy32000 Dack Remus Applewold

Now they're working!
    Looks great!
    Better than mine does, lol.

5. honeypill

honeypill fluffy shibe

Thank you! It's so hard to get it just right. I didn't even realize I didn't like the way it was turning out until after I put the fur on the original one. So much wasted fur xD

6. Ivory-Brier

Ivory-Brier Has way too many characters

Well, i think that the muzzle is great! (ya maybe a bit thick though...) but i do feel like the nose is a bit off center and i feel like the eyes are a bit wonky? It seems the 3d eyes are a bit not 3d?
    in everything else its perfect!