Free Art: Free art for practice (CLOSED for now)

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by robakusa, Mar 16, 2017.

1. robakusa

robakusa New Member

Just did (sorry for the delay, was doing something else).

I'll finish Haberdash's request tomorrow.
    Need sleep for classes tomorrow.

2. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

I wasn't going to say anything but I held my tongue as long as possible. I mean it looks great but I noticed that there are no stripes on his left side and he's missing his 'Eye of Horus' markings around his eyes.

3. robakusa

robakusa New Member

Hmm. I was thinking too (after a day) that your request could use a retake (the pose and camera angle overall are a bit lack-luster in retrospect...). Haven't taken requests for a long time. I'll sketch something and then PM you to ensure things are correct for Take 2. It'll be around after I finish Haberdash's request tonight.

** This goes to everyone in this thread: if there is a drawing I did that could use a re-take, I'm totally open to that.

I'll also from now on send PMs with close-to-finish sketches to ensure accuracy.

Haberdash likes this.
  4. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Sounds good, hope this doesn't mean you'll be taking the first attempts off the sites.

5. robakusa

robakusa New Member

Nah. I'll just mark them into the scraps folder and append "Take 2" or something like that to the title.

6. robakusa

robakusa New Member

OK. Just finished Haberdash's pic (nsfw).

I'll work on a sketch for Fearlesstiger. Can't go beyond a sketch for tonight, have schoolwork/etc.

(I really need to pace myself better)

Haberdash likes this.
  7. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

Thanked you before, but I'll thank you again; this is great!