Free Art: Free Art for practice!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by desoxalic, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Hello all! I'm looking to draw some anthros for practice so please post reference and a little bit of personality of your character.

Anthros, open/closed species, ferals-- etc!
    I'll be choosing a few so not everyone will be drawn ;;

No full humans this time around.

And some samples for an idea how my art looks (old drawings):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So post away!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  2. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

3. Pseudolias

Pseudolias New Member

I was wondering if I could get a female, anthropomorphic, "Christmas" colouration Zafara drawn? Official art & poses can be found here: SunnyNeo - Rainbow Pool Here's some fanart, too, if you want an idea of what the species looks like anthropomorphic. There should be some fanart of the species anthropomorphically on FA, even for that specific colouration.... But it might be a bit NSFW.

4. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

5. julievee

julievee Member

I'm not sure what your style is like but I have these if you are interested:
    [​IMG]
    (if you prefer drawing soft or flowery type things. This is my red poppy Triffidian. Their tails are armored like a pangolins)

Or if you like a more grungy dark style. This is my Beauceron protection dog: Bas Rouge. She used to be a soldier and has a large scar on the right side of her face.

Album: here

and clothing album here (most often wears high neck collars and leather body harnesses: combining fashion with protection.)

6. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

hello was wondering if you make make something for me?

Attached Files:

7. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun

Would you be willing to draw my sona, I did my best considering I only had colored pencils to work with.

IMG_1003.JPG

8. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

I have my sona here. Not much to say on his personality other than he is reserved, shy, nice, and a bit naive at times.

Attached Files:

9. It'sBlitz

It'sBlitz Pilot in training

I'd ask, but @Foenixblood needs something like this more

10. GigaBit

GigaBit A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

11. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  12. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Thank you to everyone who's replied so far! Gonna see if there will be more people who might be interested. ^^

13. Zerohi

Zerohi ERROR TITLE UNAVAILABLE

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  14. Mew2MewTwo

Mew2MewTwo Yard yare daze....

Here is my reference:

It's basically a chimera of sorts. It has a ram's head and horns, but the rest of its body is more like a large cat's/lion's. It is female, maybe even a hermaphrodite. It has a curvy torso with D-cup size breasts. It isn't fat, but its arms and legs are larger--perhaps even muscular--than normal. It has a long wolf tail, colored grey. It has shoulder-length dirty blonde/tan hair. It has standard digitigrade legs, with three toes on each foot. Its hands are more like wolf paws. As for clothing, it is wearing a solid blue kimono. It has sandals on its feet and a bracelet on its right wrist. It wears a circlet on its head.

15. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Thank you again to everyone who's posted so far! Bumping this up! Looking for more to choose from.

16. Lunith

Lunith Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur

desoxalic likes this.
  17. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Updated first post with samples!

18. julievee

julievee Member

If my other characters didn't peak your interest I have a Hermitaur girl here maybe more your style?

[​IMG]

19. Rdphoenix

Rdphoenix Member

Oh wow, your art is fantastic!

I'll throw some of my characters here for consideration. Thanks for the chance!

Toyhouse - anthro bird. She's intelligent, bit of a recluse. Loves to hunt. The sort of person you accidentally bump into by happenstance.
    Toyhouse - anthro kirin. Arrogant, a little haughty, a sorcerer and quick to anger but has a good heart.
    Toyhouse - feral dragon who think she's hot stuff.

20. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

It's been a while since I've tried to mooch some free art. I'll throw my hat in the ring.
    www.furaffinity.net: Jarren Reference Sheet by Jarren_Ironclaw
    Personality: Inquisitive, somewhat snarky, outwardly confident but inwardly flighty and unsure at times.

Nice style by the way, especially the crispness of the linework.

21. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

been a while since i mooched free art too lol. i actually have a character i dont have any ''proper art of'' yet if you could draw him it would be very mutch apreaciated
    picÆ
    vexidavulpine.deviantart.com: Rodric

22. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

Oh gosh I hope i'm not too late! :C

Attached Files:

23. Rimna

Rimna Far from the madding crowd

Are you interested in drawing a male monkey fursona?
    www.furaffinity.net: Rimna Profile Picture by Rimna
    www.furaffinity.net: Rimna by waltertle

Personality-wise he's very passive and reserved. Sometimes playful like in my profile pics. If you chose to draw him and have hime smiling/grinning, then all of his canine teeth are missing. That's one of the reasons he doesn't like to smile or laugh often.
    You can draw him shirtless with a pair of jeans/sweatpants too, if you like, or with a pink shirt too. He has a skinny build.

24. Amynhotep

Amynhotep Tired Artist

Hello hello! Forgive me for my late appearance, I only just saw this haha.
    I can completely understand if there are too many requests to choose from, but may I offer up one more?
    [​IMG]