Free Art: Free Art for practice!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by desoxalic, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunith

Lunith Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur

Just popping back in to say— I love how you draw humanoids!! o: so pretty!
    Can I have a link to your FA? If you ever open up commissions I’m definitely interested in getting something from you! c:

2. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Hello! Thank you so much! I do have commissions open actually. Although I don't update my FA anymore, I could message/link you here my rlc info? :D

3. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Thanks again to everyone who posted so far! I'll be choosing shortly, I've found a good number of characters I'd like to draw.

4. Lunith

Lunith Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur

Yes please! <3 PM would be good so I don't forget to reply. c:

5. desoxalic

desoxalic New Member

Sorry for not having any updates/done art here yet. Day work is really hectic so I'll only be able to do draw these during free time ;; Pushing up for the meantime if anyone would like to post!

6. Tlacamela

Tlacamela New Member

7. Diretooth

Diretooth Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope

If this is still open to post in, I have a character named Arctus, a Durakr (Think humanoid Dragon similar to D&D Dragonborn, except he has a tail.). I don't have a drawing ref, so if you were willing to draw him, I could give a description of what he looks like.

8. waltertle

waltertle fruit enthusiast

hey! would love something of my boy Flynnigan here: www.furaffinity.net: Flynnigan by waltertle
    he's a very young cat, an elemental magic noob and is a bit of a troublemaker. he's also highly curious of anything and everything and almost always acts on impulse. his exploits almost always end up with him being chased by authority/being nagged at by mom/making new enemies

9. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Hey, at least you're keeping everyone up to date rather than vanishing into thin air. That's worth something. Plus, you're doing this for free. I don't think anyone could fault you for having other priorities.

10. wolvykasu

wolvykasu Gijinka lover

Maybe you can try to do Shark as an Anthro (or feral as you want)
    [​IMG]
    a bit more 'bout her :
    Name : Shark
    master : Castiel
    race : Australian sherped

Personality :
    Shark is a bit goofy, but since she's always listening her daddy Castiel, she tend to simply follow him wagging happily her tail. She have so much eyes for him that she tend to ignore other dogs, but if she get the ok, she will try to play with other canines. She really is sporty, so she tend to run a lot.
    Since she's always with Castiel since she is a puppy, Shark get easily jealous and will sometimes try to get his master's attention or get litteraly between him and you.

Random facts:
    - she know a lot of tricks... a brilliant dog
    - Her name was given due to her way to drink liquids... she still bite water instead of slurping.
    - love fish n chips even if she is not supposed to eat this.
    - harmless until you hit Castiel. Seriously you could hit HER that she'll just whin,