Free Art: Free art! Let me draw your character!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Foxta1l, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Mahogany

Mahogany Pending Deletion

Markings:
    None
    Personality: Very laid back and friendly
    Any wishes: I'm open to anything ^^

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Foxta1l likes this.
  2. Exdraghunt

Exdraghunt Member

I would love someone of my magpie 'sona in your style, if you're interested.

Markings:
    standard magpie markings
    Personality: Adventurous, friendly, talkative
    Any wishes?: I am a sailor, so something boat or water related would be fun. But otherwise nothing specific.

Refsheet: www.furaffinity.net: Exdraghunt Resheet by Exdraghunt

Foxta1l likes this.
  3. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Markings: Crescent shaped scar on left eye, both ears are notched, "Eye of Horus" markings around both eyes, bi-colored eyes with the left being green and the right being a burning red, has a Dreameater emblem on left hip
    Personality: Mischievous, protective of friend, likes hunting for treasure
    Any wishes?: looking around an ancient treasure chamber (you can throw any kind of movie/tv references in among the treasures if you want)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Foxta1l likes this.
  4. Wolf-Nightshade

Wolf-Nightshade An Anthro Artist

Foxta1l likes this.
  5. Okamio

Okamio I'm a gentle beast. Do not fear.

Well, I would if I knew what I wanted to look like. I don't have a reference or anything, but yeah.

Foxta1l likes this.
  6. HeartlessSora

HeartlessSora no light? no darkness? there is no balance

You are getting popular here (yes i didnt use popufur) keep it up X3

Foxta1l likes this.
  7. M14.H3nry

M14.H3nry Member

If you're still doing these I'd appreciate a simple one of Hissy here
    www.furaffinity.net: Reference Sheet: Hissy by M14.H3nry

Markings: Spots on hips, back of neck, and back of ears, Diamond spots on knees and elbows, two strips down her back, "socks" spots on her feet
    Personality: Bratty, Flirty, Clumsy, Energetic, and Playful
    Any wishes?: Just make sure she has the collar of fluff and long fluffy tail please and thank you? :oops::)

Foxta1l likes this.
  8. Foxta1l

Foxta1l New Member

Thank you all for being patient! I have had a full schedule lately, but I am back and ready to continue with all of your lovely characters <3

Open_Mind likes this.
  9. Foxta1l

Foxta1l New Member

Finished!
    [​IMG]

10. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

Thank you! He looks cool!

Foxta1l likes this.
  11. Borghild

Borghild Sharky Queen

First of all your art looks amazing. Do you perhaps have a furaffinity page?
    If you're interested im just posting my sharky here.
    Markings / personality : www.furaffinity.net: Fursona ref Jennifer by Borghild/
    Any wishes?: maybe something christmas themed or just plain derpy, but thats up to you :)

Foxta1l likes this.
  12. Foxta1l

Foxta1l New Member

Thank you! And yes I have a fur affinity page! Here is a link: Artwork Gallery for Foxta1l -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    I am still trying to figure it out tho :p

13. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

14. Diretooth

Diretooth Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope

Name: Arkutosa Irzyk Yjaskasa (Arctus)
    Species: Durakr, anthro dragon.
    Markings/ Physical Features: Silver scales with ice-blue eyes, tail, no wings. Discolored scales (scars, colored a darker shade of silver) over left eye (Imagine Zuko's scar from Avatar the Last Airbender, but no damage to the eye) and across right hand (Obtained from his hand being sliced). Vertical scar on the front torso just under the ribs, as well as over the spine on the back (As though he were stabbed through his body). His head has two white horns protruding from above his brow and pointing toward the back of his head, with smaller white horns on his jaw, brow, and a slightly larger one on the tip of his snout.
    Clothing: Wears a tan tunic with a front-button close, there are ten buttons, the top four are unbuttoned. Over this, he wears a leather front buttoned jerkin with the buttons undone. There are five. On his legs he wears a dark brown pair of loose breeches. On his feet are a pair of leather boots. He is often seen with a silver-colored sword, the blade as long as his arm with occasional jags across the edge. A slight, pale blue aura surrounds the blade.
    Personality: Somber and serious.
    Any wishes?: Artistic license is granted, whether you do this as a headshot or full body is up to you, I provided as many details as I could, what the final product looks like is up to you.

I appreciate that you are doing this for everyone.

Open_Mind likes this.
  15. Kiwith

Kiwith New Member

Nice artwork!! Maybe you could draw my character?

Markings:
    HERE
    Personality: grumpy and kinda annoying (?)
    Any wishes?: nah anything you do will be perfect ;>>

16. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

I literally have almost no pics of my main besides screenshots, I would love to have some more.

Species: Pandaren
    Personality: Silly, cuddly, also kinda dark humored
    He has an eyepatch and a foo Manchu stash. I can post my screenshot built ref sheet for you if you feel like doing him.

Open_Mind likes this.
  17. M. A. Siskha't

M. A. Siskha't New Member

Hey, was just wondering if you're still doing these? It'd be nice to actually get some art from someone for once :/.

18. RhelArts

RhelArts catboy connoisseur

feel free to draw my weird catmonster alien guy if you feel up to it ~ his nose there is a slit, not an actual kitty nose, it's just hard to see because im Bad

www.furaffinity.net: [P] He Suspec by RhelArts
    www.furaffinity.net: [P] He Became A Monster by RhelArts

Gender; Male
    Markings: Too many to write out, so I'd recommend just taking a look at his refs!
    Personality: He's an awful little thing, constantly getting up to trouble, stealing things, and never ceasing to get involved with mischief. He's more like a raccoon in personality than a cat.
    Any wishes?: Go with whatever works for you!