Free Art: Free closeup portrait, digital painting

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Dargothehusky, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Thanks for the interest everyone! I have decided to go with nightshades wolf first might try doing a half body portrait this time possibly with a background if I have time. Thanks swirljelly its the same as my forum username Userpage of dargothehusky -- Fur Affinity [dot] net you have a very interesting sona I'd love to have a go at a hybrid species, I'll keep this thread posted as to how I'm going so far I only have two slots
    1. My own portrait with the kremlin as a background
    2. Nightshades wolf portrait. I only keep a few slots open as my arts pretty time intensive usually spend between 6-10 hours on a particular piece

2. SwirlJelly

SwirlJelly DogLizard

Watched! And thanks for the info, I'll be keeping my ears perked for when you're open again. :)

3. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Thanks for the watch, I'll keep you posted, cute fursona btw!

4. DexterCat

DexterCat Member

5. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Have just finished Wolf-Nightshades commission. I did two versions of this one as the first one kind of blocked out the distant background a bit too much. Anyways it was a lot of fun, first one ive had to focus on drawing some upper body muscle with the loose fitting tank top which was fun. the background was fun to do, nightshade requested a usa woods/forest background so I thought of one particuarly beautiful forest scene in america ive seen photos of and that was vermont. the autumn color is spectacular there, I hope to visit it sometime!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little busy atm will focus on trying to get my russian holiday work done of my sona and then hopefuly back onto some more commisions. also if anyones after some equine or bovine sona commissions id love to have a go at some. i've done horse paintings in the past but no antro ones yet so it would be great practice, male prefrebly. also will attempt some NSFW arts in the future as its something i'd like to have a go at seeing as 99.999% of fury art work is nsfw, lol just kidding but that number is probably pretty high haha

[​IMG]

6. SwirlJelly

SwirlJelly DogLizard

7. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Next is SwirlJelly's dog lizard jojer! plus the russian one of me witch could take some time, that ones taking me back to my college days with all the architectual detailing in the kremlin lol

SwirlJelly likes this.
  8. Eternas

Eternas New Member

Hey if your still taking these here! Do whatever!

Attached Files:

• J.png
      J.png
      File size:
      601 KB
      Views:
  9. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Thanks for the support and interest guys! Means a lot :) I've got jojers to finish and then some for some friends and hopefully be back to fill in some ones I missed in this thread.
    Here's a little update from the twitter page @Dargothehusky
    Upcoming arts June/July:
    1. Jojer (fa) beach portrait
    2. @TannerTheHusky w challenger
    3. @Coyoteous w csl
    4. @Dargothehusky in @moscow

Apologies to any I miss, these works are pretty time intensive so unfortunately I can't do everyone's but I'll get to as many as I can
    Cheers guys

10. Dargothehusky

Dargothehusky New Member

Here's a little update guys:

Jojers beach painting done!

[​IMG]

Done a quick portrait in the meantime inbetween commissions for TehOtter:

[​IMG]

11. Neskers

Neskers Member

If you are still doing some freebs I'd love one of my wolf fursona!
    Her nose is blue, the other one is just coloured wrong. And her hands aren't supposed to be that big in the first image, they are just regular sized. c:
    Neskers by Dearest Deer.png Pink Wolf by Twin Spades Resized.png