Furry Anime

Discussion in 'Music & Sound' started by {Foxums Prippit}, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

Doe's "Chi's Sweet Home" count?

2. Bloodhowl

Bloodhowl Active Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  3. NIGHTWOLF-SLYFOX

NIGHTWOLF-SLYFOX ~The Wise Wolf~

KanoKon, Cat Planet Cuties, Spice & Wolf, Baka & Test: Summon The Beasts, Dog Days, That last one is a personal favorite of mine and the characters are absolutely adorable. I hope this list helps you! :3

4. FeralArrow

FeralArrow WITNESS ME

I've seen people mention Wolf Children and Digimon, but what about some of Mamoru Hosada's other movies?

Summer Wars- This movie just has one furry character in it that is really bada$$, but it's a great movie so I still recommend. Especially if you like Digimon.

[​IMG]

The Boy and the Beast - This one is coming out later this year!

[​IMG]

5. Imperial Impact

Imperial Impact The Imperial Juicer

already been called.

6. Furtaku

Furtaku A furry who likes anime.

A thread for furry anime? Has anyone mentioned Gintama? There's a lot of characters in it with features that could be classed as 'furry features', if that's even a thing.

7. Hell_Charm

Hell_Charm Member

This would make for an epic anime, however I think it will take forever before this comes out

8. FurryWolfieBuddy

FurryWolfieBuddy New Member

i've watched Summer Wars and Wolfs rain both are really good :D

9. WolfyNightshade

WolfyNightshade New Member

I was lucky and bought this game when it cme out with the soundtrack and everything for like 30$, One of the best stories in a DS game ever in my opinion, however, the gameplay/fighting is a bit eh. Still an amazing game though. Hard to find anymore.

10. CarbonCoal

CarbonCoal Digital Artist

It's not exactly a furry anime but Yo-Kai watch has a good amount of furry yokai,and it's a pretty show funny too.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    There's also Show by Rock where the characters turn into furries.I've only seen one episode of this show so far so I'm not sure how good it is.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  11. TidesofFate

TidesofFate Your friendly neighborhood Executioner

Guin Saga has a character that has a leopard head and I remember there being a monkey race of some kind. It's not really furry, but Guin is badass.

12. DonKarnage

DonKarnage Guest

Demetan Croaker, The Boy Frog 1973

Beast Saga

Digimon

Pokemon

Uniyasha

13. lupinealchemist

lupinealchemist Hamburger time.

I remember hearing about this around 2010. I figured it just fizzled out.

14. Swift12

Swift12 Member

Tot the People who keep bringing up Gintama - that's an anime that has a DOG in it. Just a regular non-anthro dog. How is that "furry"? Sorry with that logic every anime that shows animals is furry.

The IMDB page says it comes out in 2015. And hey, they produced a trailer too. THough I dunno when it changed from a western animation like Gargoyles to an anime.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  15. Swift12

Swift12 Member

How can you not mention the one truly anthro character, Kyubii? And he is fabulous... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Swift12

Swift12 Member

Thanks! Yeah I know about them. There was this tiger dude too who is a leader in the red ribbon army - as usual, he gets killed in one episode, sadly. The army had a lot of anthros too.
    Any female anthros that you remember, from that show?

17. ReDx_nineclaws

ReDx_nineclaws cuz 7 8 9 thats why

not sure if some one else posted this but this one is good kinda talky though.

18. Traven V

Traven V Luna-tic.

did anyone mention "Hyper Police" I <3 that one, especially the end. "Sherlock hound" is ok for a few episodes.
    There's also Zorori which I am a big fan of.

19. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Several adaptations of that author's work since have gone with catfolk as the main characters, including the biographical picture Spring and Chaos and the lesser-known Gauche the Cellist.

Has Gingitsune been brought up? I've heard good things about that one.

20. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Guest

Does "Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature" count?