Furry Card Sharks surveys

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by CCritt93, Sep 12, 2016.

1. CCritt93

CCritt93 New Member

2. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

Your icon looks like Secret Squirrel. :-D

3. CCritt93

CCritt93 New Member

That’s the whole point, Chiefur—er, Keefur. :-D

4. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

*Facepaws* :rolleyes:

5. Simo

Simo Skunk

This sounds like a fun idea! Huh, maybe I can think up some questions about Skunks...we seem to be becoming an endangered species, in the fandom.

It seems like I did see this game being played at a con, but where?

*searches the foggy recesses of my memory*

Also, I will start to answer those questions, to help give more input.

OK, I answered a fair number. Some of the things I said no, because I never heard of them, like this one:

Have you ever been on a text-based MUD, MUCK, MUSH, or MOO?

I was like, Wat? But I am an aberrant fur, in that I am bad with computers.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  6. CCritt93

CCritt93 New Member

Thanks for joining in the voting, Simo! All the other questions are still wide open. It’s kinda daunting now that there are over 150 of them going, but feel free to pick and choose the ones that apply and interest you the most. And if you think your watchers and followers might be interested too, we’d certainly appreciate a little signal boost.

Also, if you come up with your own questions, whether about skunks or about anything else furry, you’re welcome to send them in. Yes-or-no or this-or-that questions are what we’re looking for. Just PM them to me here or on FA. If we use them, you’ll get submitter credit on SurveyMonkey and again when the question comes up in the game at a con. :)

There’s a crew that puts the game on at some anime cons (with anime-themed material, of course). Might that match up with what you remembered?

Simo likes this.
  7. Simo

Simo Skunk

Hmmm, seems like maybe I saw it an an upcoming fur con, now that I think of it, or maybe a version that played a bit like 'Family Fued'. But it's a fun idea, and I love watching corny old game-shows. :)

Hope this works out, and I'll answer several questions a day, and think of a few to submit, skunk, and in general. Good luck on this project.

8. CCritt93

CCritt93 New Member