Furs of upper michigan

Discussion in 'Conventions and Meets' started by Lonewolf1629, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Lonewolf1629

Lonewolf1629 New Member

Hello I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area but I was just wondering if there are any other furrys up here

2. jmlemons

jmlemons New Member

Depends what you consider to be upper Michigan but I probably fall under that category... What's up?

3. kaiyukia

kaiyukia New Member

Hiya, I was also looking for people in Michigan.

4. Well, I guess this makes at least 4 in Michigan. I was also looking for other furs. I know there is a lot in Detroit, but there is almost none where I'm from.

Open_Mind likes this.
  5. jmlemons

jmlemons New Member

Speaking of Detroit... Anyone going to Motor City Fur Con in April?

6. Simo

Simo Skunk

Hey everyone, I grew up not too far from the UP, near Traverse City, and may be moving back, in a few years...I'm in Maryland, now, And so, I've been researching what kinds of furry things might be happening in more northern Michigan, and what furs might be there.

I did find this website, that looks to be helpful:

mifurs.com: Michigan Furries

It will probably be 1 to 2 years before I'm back, but I am hoping to start a meet in Traverse City, or possible Cadillac, for northern Michigan furs. And I'd be willing to head up to the UP for a meet, too...then, I can eat some of those pasties, that I miss : ) Can't find them, here...

There seems to be a good number of furs in Michigan...I mean, the place is cold! You need some fluff and fur, to keep warm!

Would love to go to this con; have heard great things about it; can't make it this year, but I sure hope to in the future.

Geez, I really miss Michigan! Its very urban here, and while the big city can be fun, I really miss the clean air, all the lakes, forests, and wildlife...and even the snow : P

Hope this helps, some,

~Simo