Fursona artists for hire?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by frankie barlow, Dec 27, 2016.

1. frankie barlow

frankie barlow New Member

hi im looking to have someone to make me a fursona. i will pay up to 20$ or 20£. for a full fursona. thx! :p

2. dangfang

dangfang New Member

3. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

i would help you out for just a nice quick single veiw <3! 20$ is fine
    normally i charge pretty high but i have a weakness for new furries trying to make their new self representations
    [​IMG]

4. ExtinguishedHope

ExtinguishedHope I lost my sock

5. Tsuko-chi

Tsuko-chi Tsuko speaking.

Hi! I am currently open for commission. I can do a flat color fullbody for that price, If you want something else we can always talk and negotiate.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a tiny collage of my works. If you are interested my FA account is tsuko-chi!

6. estiniens

estiniens stargazer

//wave
    Hello there! I'm interested in doing a design for you if you're willing to pay!
    For 20 bucks you can get a quick reference like this one and this one, just tell me what you're looking for in a design!
    (Yours might be slightly less cleaned up considering it's only 20 and these take me a few hours!)

7. Activoid

Activoid Ace Artist

I do all sorts of stuff like that, if you're looking for a design.
    Here's my gallery for proof of competence: Artwork Gallery for Activoid -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Though you might be looking for a certain art style, I can imitate any art style you want. Plus I am open to price negotiation as well.