Games everyone seems to love, but you just couldn't get into.

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Beatle9, Jun 21, 2017.

1. MalloMoo

MalloMoo New Member

I tried really hard to get into Far Cry, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, but for some reason I just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I love trying to collect things, Wildlands was incredibly fun for a while when I had others to play with. I just didn't like the characters of the other ones for me to really get into it.
    Another tough one was the Disgaea series. I love tactical RPGs, but it was just... annoying to me.
    Also, Dark Souls. Because no thank you, I hate myself as it is and I don't need to smash controllers.

2. Lizzy

Lizzy A very happy lizard

Dark Souls is something I really want to get into but seem to be just terrible at it for what ever reason, which is a shame ;w;

3. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

Witcher 3: It's good, but nothing has hooked me into it and makes me want to play more. Even after 20 hours.

Enderal (Mod for Skyrim): Same deal with Witcher 3. And the whole skill books-as-your-only-way-of-increasing-your-skills felt like a dumb idea.

Half Life 2 Ep1: Nothing really wrong with it, I just think it's a mundane shooter. But I think that contrasts heavily with a lot of people's opinions on it.

Thomas Was Alone: People seemed to really care about the characters and story, and that it's emotionally moving. I never really felt anything throughout the story, or for the characters. Except maybe frustration when a character wouldn't jump and falls off the edge.

Mario 64: I was awful at it with the tank controls. I find the graphical style really unsettling for some reason. Never finished it.

Bioshock Infinite: It started off looking like it would be a great game, but once the plot got off the rails it had really lost much of its initial charm. I was beyond caring once the big twists and reveals set in. After completing it I don't understand why people consider it a masterpiece. Or to be that fun of a game.

4. Denji

Denji New Member

Skyrim, I just can't get into it, I'm not sure why.

5. OrcKing

OrcKing Member

Call of Duty (all of them)

I just don't enjoy call of duty games :/ I mean full disclosure I don't normally enjoy FPS games, but there are some I have like Lost Planet 2. But yea with Call of Duty it just...boreing.

6. Wolf-Snipe

Wolf-Snipe Member

Lost Planet its more like TPS ^^