Games with furry protagonists?

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by BronzeHeart92, Jun 13, 2017.

1. drawain

drawain Member

Wakfu and Dofus Dog, dragon, panda and cat classes. I play as Osamodas/dragon of course. <3

Croc A PS1 game from my childhood.

2. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Theyre super cute! The cut scenes for battle are pretty great and done in 2D, and the story panels are done in beautiful 2D art as well. I'm hoping the game develops more in the future, it's very fun.

Essentially if you didnt look it up it's a board game style thing, where you move your character among spaces, the characters are 3D animated models that move among environment spaces.

So yeah, thats my rave for that game

(I also third the older game of Sly Cooper, which made up my childhood)

3. Stratelier

Stratelier Active Member

Oh, yes, Rivals of Aether is a Smash-style fighting game featuring a roster of eight furry animal characters.

(Nine if you count its upcoming DLC...)
    Ori, from the Blind Forest, is the game's first guest fighter!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 10:28 PM
  4. Beatle9

Beatle9 Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.

A couple of months ago I played a text adventure game on steam called Welcome to Moreytown. It's got a noir storyline where you play as a furry character. It's a bit shorter than I expected, but if you like text adventure games it's not a bad one for the price ($5).

5. Tecwyn

Tecwyn CAKE

If you have a DS (or ds emulator), Solatorobo might be an interesting game. bit of an action rpg with lots of airships and robots fighting, mostly humerous though

6. DzahnDragon

DzahnDragon New Member

Beatle9 likes this.