Getting very irritated.

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by KittensPurrgatory, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittensPurrgatory

KittensPurrgatory New Member

I have tried Trouble Tickets, Twitter, Facebook, and emailing. I will now try the forums in hopes an admin or someone will see this and finally help.
    I suppose the admin in charge of harassment tickets is non-existent and the content theif one doesn't care...
    Now that the situation has gotten out of hand, and the users involved have falsely reported my account and have me banned, I'm searching desperately for help and answers.

I have had a stalker and harassment situation since March 2017.
    I have sent countless trouble tickets, just to have them stop harassing me. They have sent multiple messages to other users, and myself, telling people to ignore me or telling me to harm/kill myself. (Linked below)

-Removed since it included usernames of others, but can send privately-

(And more)
    NONE of my trouble tickets have ever gotten a response, except my content stealing TT - which was handled improperly and settled much better outside of TT with the risk of myself and other innocent users.

My account, KittensPurrgatory, was banned because apparently, it belonged to someone who was perma-banned? Is this because said users logged into it (I know one of which was reported for scamming before creating a new account to hide behind)? Or is it because I made other accounts (Kitti. / Aleks. / Dimitri. / CoffeeCat) as character accounts and a collab account?
    It prompted me to email appeals@furaffinity.net, and I have. So I want to ask how can I appeal this ban? I have a lot of customers that I now cannot get into contact with (They are member-only screens so I can't see if they have another place I can contact them anyways), and artists who need information/payments from me ASAP as everything is on a time-sensitive schedule.
    Let me know what I can do and I will happily oblige! I'm an 18-year old user if that is also an issue (can provide ID) or other photos if needed.

2. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Administrator Staff Member

This is not an appropriate issue for the forums. Please wait for a response to your appeals email and cease using inappropriate venues of contact to FA staff (as per COC 1.5).

3. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Administrator Staff Member

After reviewing the evidence regarding the ban I can not support an appeal at this time.

In regards to your customers, I advise that you contact them directly and through the emails that they provided payment to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.