Going to Gateway Furmeet

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by FonzieThSuperWizard, Jan 13, 2017.

1. FonzieThSuperWizard

FonzieThSuperWizard AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAA!!! *beats up his keyboard*

It's in St. Louis and I'm completely stoked. My sister is helping making my fursona and I'll hopefully send pictures to you from it. :3 It'll start in May and I can't wait to see what a furry convention is like. So, what was your first experience to a furry convention?

2. AdelynBlair

AdelynBlair Adelyn the Dutch Angel Dragon

3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Sounds great. Furry conventions can be a lot of fun if you know what to expect, just don't let negative interactions with the online community sour your outlook on it. But most of all, try everything and have fun.

4. Keyla

Keyla New Member

Hey! I'm the registration team lead for Gateway Fur Meet and unfortunately we do not have future dates we can release yet. Rest assured that we are hard at work planning our next convention, and we'll be posting information as soon as it's available. If you want to know that information as soon as possible, check out:
    If you do happen to have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask us at support@gatewayfurmeet.org .

5. O'Snap

O'Snap New Member

If it is this fall hopefully my stuff will be done. I borrowed a friends head and hands this past weekend and I had an absolute blast. If I can't make it this year hopefully next for sure. I am just in O'Fallon.