Greeting the Newbies.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Nylak, Feb 20, 2011.

1. T0xizity

T0xizity New Member

well i is newb and need help advice and friends

2. Nekokami

Nekokami As cuckoo as a clock.

I'm a new furry, so I'm looking for nice people to be my friends.

3. RaynClowes

RaynClowes New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Rayn. I'm new to FurAffinity and per request by my friend Dolphinsong I've just joined to start sharing my art with everyone here. I'm very nervous about this as I've been a member of the SoFurry community for the past 8 years back when it was still FurStar so I'm here to say my hellos and get to know everyone. I'm a very shy and reserved artist and although I'm not much for talking to others I'm very wiling to try. I don't have any friends on SoFurry due to me being on the shy side and with that being said let me woo you with my awkwardness. Lol. I hope. -_-' I don't mean to post this in 2 areas but I wanted to make sure that I had all bases covered to introduce myself. If this is too much I'll remove it. I don't want to be overbearing but I don't want to have only 1 posting and be overlooked trying to find friends. I may be shy but I'd rather be shy than all alone and overlooked because I didn't talk in all the newbie areas. >_>

4. RaynClowes

RaynClowes New Member

And just to let everyone know I'll be skulking around for a while awaiting a reply or a hello. I'm not one for private messages or chats so please don't try. I'm not here for that. I'm here to make friends publicly. Not take things to private chat. Thank you! <3 <3 <3

5. MBx102

MBx102 New Member

Hello there! This is my first day at Fur Affinity's forums! Expect more from me soon!

6. wolfymewmew

wolfymewmew Available For Commissions

AND I FEEL FINE! Lol... R.E.M.? No one? Nevermind. :I

trashycoon likes this.
  7. wolfymewmew

wolfymewmew Available For Commissions

Er... I'm Wolfymewmew. People call me Wolfy. I prefer that. Lol. I don't know, I'm so bad at introductions... Just... Hello! *nose wiggle*

8. DragonLolita

DragonLolita Member

Hi, I new to the furry fandom. I don't really have friends in this fandom yet :/ anywhose, hi!

9. Comrade Sai

Comrade Sai Я был успешным продуктом советской решений

Hello, I'm Sai. I'm new to the forums, but not new to the fandom. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

10. Maximor_Bloodpanda

Maximor_Bloodpanda The True Anti-Conformist

To any newcomers who read this:

DON'T ever talk about making an armored fursuit, whether you are kidding or not. People will hate you for it, and you will get a ban threat. You will also be accused of illegal activities, even if armor is legal where you live. Believe me.

Also try not to use sarcasm, because you might offend someone.

And beware of users who seem to be following your activity.....

Hopes this helps.

11. MaliaXO

MaliaXO Speak No People

So what is the backbone to a furry lifestyle? I feel like a good 101 for newbies is in order. ;)

12. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

hi ^.^ would show my shy azz too, *searches wall to hide* e
    *not found one* um i can move a pencil! q~q
    and ask myself quite same thing lone malia up zere .-.
    r completely now in the furry lifestyle. dunno if theres a kind o formula lol but i can just say 2-3 things sure: one is i would always trade my life to live as Wolf n other is i definitely are Wolf/Dog/Fox-addicted n have as same WOlf-/Fox-turette since i hear everything the words "WOlf" n "Fox" its like "hello lupus, how the money business Wolfs?" "that makes 3 Wolf n 99 Pennys, sir" n similar lol
    um forgot what i wanted write els .~. dont kill me ;-;
    so hi all ^.^

13. JM10

JM10 Generic Husky #278

Thanks for that. I get a lot of criticism for being on the younger end of the furry community despite only looking at sfw blogs and art as well as being careful to respect other users; Hopefully this helps out a bit with that.

14. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Keep on with that, welcome to the furdom ^^

15. MABU

MABU Please help me.... I'm new to this..

Hey guys, after a long internal conflict I have decided that I really enjoy the furry fandom! I'm looking to meet some new people who share this interest and are willing to help me get more involved in this fandom.

16. Alex K

Alex K Guest

I love animals!
    I was a very well liked furry when I came out durin' my high schooo years.
    Especially by the preps who all adored me.

17. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

well cant help you but i share your animal addiction ^^

18. Oriie

Oriie I'm kind

Hello.. i'm new in fandom. I'm looking for some nice people to meet ^ ^

19. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Mein Gott

Welcome to the forum, bruh.

20. NightFlame12

NightFlame12 Member

Hello yall. I'm new so what's the advice. Don't make new thread on topic that already exist.