Greetings!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by IkariMonster, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Greetings everyone!

Ikari here.

I'm extremely bad with introductions but here we go. I have actually been a part of the furry fandom for years already but only now told myself to join this forum.
    I'm a digital artist who enjoys drawing, rp'ing and playing video games (mostly Team fortress 2 and Gigantic)

I have been fursuiting around normal cosplay and anime conventions for years but this year took a leap and visited NordicFuzzCon and got to experience the real deal. It was a blast! We filmed a convention video from there too with my friends, there is a good chance you'll see yourself in it if you visited the con :D

I have now recently started being more active in FA and hopefully will keep that up.

I guess that's all I can come up now. Ask away if you have something you want to know!

Open_Mind likes this.
  2. Ginza

Ginza Unironically Ironic

Hello! Welcome! Your art is very nice, and I like (what I assume is) your fursuit. This is a good place to go for rp/chatting. Enjoy your stay pal!

3. Water Draco

Water Draco I shal breath my fire on SPAM

Hi and welcome

4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Mein Gott

Not bad. Do you live in a Scandinavian country, or? If you do, greetings from a fellow Scandinavian! :D

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

5. AruAmu

AruAmu New Member

Hi there! I'm also new to these forums but I'm also new to the fandom! Nice to meet you, you can call me Aru~

6. Ah yes, greetings from Finland! :D Glad to finally be here.

Yakamaru likes this.
  7. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Active Member

Welcome :)

8. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Well-Known Member

That is an incredibly nice host venue.

Welcome!

9. Scales42

Scales42 MLG Snake

Finland! I love you guys! :D

Welcome to the forum!