Greetings!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Fender, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Are you me?

2. Henrysneps

Henrysneps That quiet guy in the corner..

Err... No, but hello anyway.

3. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

I am a Finn and my name is Henry and there's green in my 'sona. Are you sure you're not me?

4. Henrysneps

Henrysneps That quiet guy in the corner..

100 percent sure. But I think it's still funny there are Henrys from Finland on same forum, and Henry is not even the most common name in Finland. Strange coincidence though.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  5. Rakkit

Rakkit New Member

Hello the name is Rakkit I've been a fan of furries for years but finally got the nerves to join, I just hope it's not too late :/

6. Vincentalesso

Vincentalesso New Member

Hi i'm new here :D

7. AlkiFox

AlkiFox New Member

I'm new as well. Glad to know that I wasn't the only shy guy lurking on the internet.;)

8. odysee

odysee Odysee

New here obviously, looking to make some friends in the fandom don't have any that I know of currently, and I play Xbox one.

9. Bastle

Bastle New Member

Hiya! New here, but lurked for a good while. Nice to meet you all

10. zacharida

zacharida Crazy people are me

hai fender and thank you for the greeting. :)

11. Feyleaf

Feyleaf Still Sleepy

Hello. I have had a page on FA for a while, but I have never posted here. I am a silver moonlight colored deer, sort of shy but vain. I almost never eat any animal product of any kind including honey. I like to sleep a lot which is my downfall, since im too tired to go out and secure any good friendships. I dream of owning my own house with a garden maybe in oregon, and a stone brick oven to make home made bread in. I am quite a loner and prefer to stay home vs going out.

12. Kitsune134

Kitsune134 New Member

Konichiwa, my name is Kitsune134 and I hope to be good friends with all of you.

13. MagictheFox

MagictheFox New Member

H-hi, I'm new too. I've been interested in the fandom since circa 2008, but I haven't had the courage to fully join (i.e. join furafffinity) until just a month ago. Oh, and please call me Magic. <3

14. BluePuffyCat

BluePuffyCat New Member

Hi! Im new on here but have been an anthro furry for awhile. I have decided to do my first full fursuit which I'm excited for! !! I joined to get advice and hopefully make some friends~

15. ZephyrWolf

ZephyrWolf New Member

Hi, hi! I've been a Furry since ~2009, but wasn't really interested in joining until yesterday, when I read an awesome and inspiring comic.

Call me Zeph, or Wolfie if you'd like.

I really hope that post above about this community being dead isn't true.

16. Cannabiskitty

Cannabiskitty Active Member

Hi.. I'm new too. Please don't hate me.

17. Spiffy_The_Cat

Spiffy_The_Cat New Member

Hello people of fur affinity! I will refrain from telling my boring newbie backstory and skip right to the part where I suddenly receive a short form of writer's block trying to come up with a greeting. I'm James Spiffy, a mountain lion-bob cat mix. I hope to make many lasting memories on this forum. Let the insanity begin!

PS: Comic Sans all the way!

18. Aquabone

Aquabone New Member

Hello. My name is Aquabone, I am 18 years old, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the furry community. In the past, I might have seen a furry and thought: "Hey, that's cool," but probably nothing much else after that. A few weeks ago, however, due to an odd occurrence, I had a run-in with a large group of furries at a convention. They were very friendly, and I ended up spending a bunch of time with them goofing off and having fun. After the experience, I found myself amazed at how delighted I felt when interacting with them. That they could show me such a fun time without even speaking or knowing me at all, communicating only through body language and little noises; this was not something I could ignore. I suddenly wanted to make people feel they way that they had made me feel; I suddenly wanted to become in-touch with the animal inside me. So, I researched how to get involved, and I ended up here. I hope I learn a lot, have a lot of fun, and give to others what furries have given to me.

-Aquabone

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  19. spectre626

spectre626 General Ray Sloane

Thankya for the greeting. Hoping to meet some folks here on the forums, movin from Minneapolis to Virginia, hope to meet some folks to hang out with in the area.

20. RaynClowes

RaynClowes New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Rayn. I'm new to FurAffinity and per request by my friend Dolphinsong I've just joined to start sharing my art with everyone here. I'm very nervous about this as I've been a member of the SoFurry community for the past 8 years back when it was still FurStar so I'm here to say my hellos and get to know everyone. I'm a very shy and reserved artist and although I'm not much for talking to others I'm very wiling to try. I don't have any friends on SoFurry due to me being on the shy side and with that being said let me woo you with my awkwardness. Lol. I hope. -_-'

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014