Greetings!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Fender, Jul 5, 2007.

1. RaynClowes

RaynClowes New Member

"skulks around in the shadows and awaits a reply from someone wanting to say hello to little 'ol me." lol Not roleplaying. Just letting everyone know I'm still skulking around here in this forum page awaiting a reply from someone. Anyone...... <3 <3 <3

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. spectre626

spectre626 General Ray Sloane

Don't remember if I actually put anything here, but heyfolks, nice to be here. Drop a line if ya ever wanna chat, I canshare the adventures of moving cross the country with you all. Also, would love suggestions on where to go.

3. Chamali

Chamali New Member

Greeting, I'm new to both the site, and the fandom as a whole. So far, all I'm kind of aware of what the community is with some research I've done over the internet, but I look forward to learning more about it first-hand and the lango that goes with it. My own curiosity brought me here when my friend told me that one of the characters in my story (a field mouse) looks like a furry. I didn't know there was so much to the word 'furry'... I look forward to meeting some of you, and make a great day. :)

4. Khaos

Khaos New Member

Im with Greenie! New, shy, and I have no idea what I'm doing on forums. I'm looking forward to contributing in a helpful manner in someway in the near future!

5. TectorCoon

TectorCoon New Member

Hello Fender...some people call me Goldie, others call me Goldie Tector, but you can just call me Tector. A guy with a nose for adventure

6. DammitMax

DammitMax Max Fally

​Hi everyone! I'm Max Fally :) nice to meet you guys.

7. tacticaldogtags

tacticaldogtags Party Time!

Sup!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  8. sparkyblaster

sparkyblaster New Member

hi guys. so i have been watching the furry community from a distance or some time now and with some recent changes in my life i feel its finally time i get involved and meet some people. i have a bit of a pup play bdsm background so the transition shouldn't be that hard :p

9. Hewge

Hewge Banana Party

10. FlaminiaKennedy

FlaminiaKennedy New Member

Hi guys >w<
    Fairly new in the forum, but joined FA few months ago and I'm quite enjoying it ^w^
    Have a nice day everyone :3

11. Furtaku

Furtaku A furry who likes anime.

Domo. I am Furtaku.

12. Kurokawa

Kurokawa Wat am I doin'

Heyoooo! Hehe :D

13. DarkJoewolf

DarkJoewolf A gentlemanly wolf

Hey I'm new and looking for a warm welcome! Hey guys!

14. Dweenie

Dweenie Dweenie

Wow, this site is pretty organized.

15. ericaquasia

ericaquasia New Member

Okay, thanks for the information. I will make sure to put up a little thread on here with a small introduction.

16. lirrie

lirrie The Fennec Fox

Hey ^.^

17. BerryBubbleBlast

BerryBubbleBlast Artist who wishes to improve

Hello everyone. I'm a person who's aspiring to become a better artist and thus I've decided to post my work here to get some feedback and critique on what I create.

Right now I'm trying to become better at drawing and sketcing, currently with lizards as my motif, but eventually I'll be delving more into 3D-modeling and 3D-animation as well. I'm looking forward to any feedback you can give on my art and what I can do to improve as an artist.

18. Namba

Namba MY BRAND

Ho man, not quite the return-to-glory reboot I was hoping for but hey, it's a start.

What's up, fuzzies?

trashycoon likes this.
  19. furryanca

furryanca New Member

Hellow everyone,
    I am a newbie on the site... english is not my language, so maybe I will fail in introducing my self...
    Please come over my account for more critics on my works
    Best regards
    FA

20. furrycoolkid

furrycoolkid New Member

hi I'm new I'm furrycoolkid