Guilty Pleasure Show?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impulse-8, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

You philistines.

2. Simo

Simo Skunk

The Tomorrow People, first series. (Not that horrid new one!)

Just the credits are enough to lure me in...though I mainly just like the first two seasons.

It's like a teen Dr. Who...and I must have one of those silver suits! Pleasures really don't get much guiltier.

3. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Mountain Monsters. It's one of those "monster/ghosthunting reality shows" you see on declined "edicational" TV channels nowadays, but this one is so stupidly over the top, you can't help but laugh. Instead of "douchebags running around with cameras and overreacting at everything", there are "rednecks running around with rifles and trying to shoot everything", and "mystery" part of it is taken to JoJo-like extremes, with corpses and magical powers everywhere. I have little doubts this show was done as some kind of "stealth parody" - it's like they understand how dumb the whole "hunting monsters in real life" premise is, and are just trying to have as much fun as possible with it, all while keeping straight faces.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

Even though I am about to turn 18 soon, I still have a slight obsession with things like Minecraft and classic 8-bit games.

I guess I've just never really been a big enough fan for the current whole new generation of gaming.

5. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Anyone else get the wrong impression of the thread title? No, just me? OK...

6. stimpy

stimpy you're not using Windows XP?

Yes. Thought it was something a compleatly different until I read the OP's post