Hello hello!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by CoolCoolSkies, Mar 18, 2017.

1. CoolCoolSkies

CoolCoolSkies New Member

Hi! My name is Cool Cool Skies, though you can call me CC!

So I guess this were I do an awkward "about me" so here it goes:

I'm an artist, in a very broad sense, since I do a whole lot of things, I'm a cat person, and surprise! I'm not actually a furry haha But I have been enjoying the community, and being that I want to have a dragon suit one day, I thought making some furry friends wouldn't hurt lol (I need someone who understands the pain I'm about to take on)

So let me just say, this site is OVERWHELMING. There is so much to look at and do, like the forums for example. So if anyone wants to be my friend and guide me though this madness, I would much appreciate it!

2. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Hey, what's the buzz new person?

The forums are pretty easy to navigate. A lot of them are simply discussion of things not necessarily pertaining to the furry fandom, like technology and music. Others such as fursuiting and fursona discussion are more tuned toward purely fandom discussion and sharing creations. Community and general discussions are pretty much the same. Both of them you can talk about pretty much anything, community discussion leaning more towards a fandom outward point of view.

3. CoolCoolSkies

CoolCoolSkies New Member

Thank you very much! The more I naviage both the main site and the forums, the more I'm getting a hold of it, but lordy when I first logged on I was like "oh no what do"

4. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

It's that new site smell. Inviting and refreshing, yet bewildering. If you have any questions, ask anyone!

5. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

I got pulled into the fandom in a week just saying.............

6. CoolCoolSkies

CoolCoolSkies New Member

Seriously tho. And thank you! I will try haha

7. CoolCoolSkies

CoolCoolSkies New Member

Oh wow, well welcome!

I've had quite the experience with being introduced to the fandom, buuuut that's a story for another time. Hope you love the fandom!

8. Aleksion

Aleksion They killed me

Welcome to our freakshow

9. CoolCoolSkies

CoolCoolSkies New Member

Lol thank you for the welcome!