Help me identify this furry anime!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CurtCollie, May 1, 2017.

1. CurtCollie

CurtCollie New Member

I remember about 5 years ago, I found this AMV on Youtube that was set to a furry musician song "Dragon Fire" by Jumpy:
    www.furaffinity.net: Dragon Fire by Jumpy

The AMV featured was this one anime where an anthropomorphic wolf was locked in a jail cell with iron bars. He was dressed as a medieval guard or soldier and wore a suit of armor and was crying with rivers of anime tears streaming down his face. He looked to be an antagonist but a very cute villainous henchman type antagonist. Picture a villainous wolf version of Cidius from Planet Dolan mixed with Gabu from One Stormy Night and you'll get a clear picture of what I remember seeing:
    Cidius: [​IMG]
    Gabu: rs422.pbsrc.com: Photo by Kohaku Zero

It appeared that the wolf was beaten up and thrown into the cell by either a group of heroes or a single badass female character. I THINK they (or she) MIGHT have been interrogating him after capturing him but I'm not 100% sure.

At another point in the AMV, there was colorful trails of.......something zooming around in the sky. The whole anime looked like it was made in the 90s or possibly the late 80s.

Does this video or anime ring any bells? Also, the character was NOT Komamura from Bleach, he gave off more of a "wimpy villain" vibe than "badass hero" one and it was NOT the Red Riding Hood episode of Eto Rangers, either. Sadly, I searched Youtube endlessly and I think the video has since been deleted. I can't find it at all anymore so I can't take screenshots for reference. I can only describe this by memory.

2. SwampGoat

SwampGoat Gris-Gris on you

Holy shit! I can feel the passion burning in that description. Not a big fan of anime, but I really hope you find out.

3. Zipline

Zipline Noodle Fish

I once found this amazing video of a dog on youtube from korea but they deleted it... T_T
    I know your pain.

4. CurtCollie

CurtCollie New Member

I asked around an anime Reddit and got my answer: Dilgear from Slayers!

5. real time strategist

real time strategist "What's an airport, again?"

It's like one of my Japanese animes...