Helpful or Neat Art Websites

Discussion in 'Art & Illustration' started by DirtD, Jan 29, 2013.

1. SodaBubbles

SodaBubbles I will deliver the explosion

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  2. Hazelmere

Hazelmere Needs more coffee.

3. kdtrieuan

kdtrieuan New Member

Not contributing, but fookin' saved. had to email myself a copy of this thread.

4. SevenArms

SevenArms New Member

Hi! I want to share this youtube channels of these artist that where great inspiration and help to me:

This is the channel of Lisa Clough, she's a wild life/surreal artist, she have great tips for traditional media and for establish an art carrer:
    www.youtube.com: Lachri Fine Art

This is the channel of Aaron Blaise, a former Disney animator, he was the responsables of creating the Beast (from "The Beauty and the Beast") and the bears from "Brother Bear", he has great tips for character creation, animation, drawing fluidly, creature creaion, etc. I would love to take one of his courses one day :)
    www.youtube.com: The Art of Aaron Blaise

This one is the channel of Bobby Chiu, he's an animator and concept artist and has great tips, videos to keep always improving your drawing and interviews with the professionals of the field:
    www.youtube.com: Bobby Chiu

And this one is the channel of Leilani Joy, she works with acrilics and has more speed paint that tips, but her sparkly personality and optimism is really contagious:
    www.youtube.com: Leilani Joy

I hope it helps! ^-^/

5. Xinronyr

Xinronyr New Member

6. Zenoth

Zenoth The average chipfox, doing chipfox stuff.

This thread is awesome. Just got my hands on a tablet for the first time and these links are great ^^

7. Tetrachroma

Tetrachroma Cheers to the deers

I feel like I'm missing out on something here. All I ever use are DeviantArt and Furry Nation.

*Network. Furry Network. Why the hell did I say "nation"?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  8. Os

Os Pants suck.

9. Alex K

Alex K Guest

If you want good art skills then all you gotta do is know how to draw a circle

10. hyp1234

hyp1234 New Member