Hey, Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Refusion, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Refusion

Refusion Fur Gamer

Hello everyone, my name is Refusion, and I'm a half professional Gamer and a new Youtuber.
    I'm 14 and I'm free to answer any questions your may ask.

The first gaming console/pc I ever played on was my dad's old Mac, as it could only run mountain lion I couldn't play any games like csgo or call of duty. All my computer could handle was the shitty graphics of minecraft.

I got my own ps3 at that age and I got my first fps game, it was probably the worst, it was call of duty ghosts. And after a while of camping and spawn trapping I eventually got good at the game and started winning sniper only 1v1s.

I got an ipad and my first game on it was geometry dash- I became addicted.

Age 13:

I got a ps4 pro and a psvr. I play bo3 and rainbow six.

Age 14:

Completion of bloodbath of geometry dash, this has to be one of my best Achievements yet, as bloodbath is the hardest level ever.

Although I am an addicted Gamer, I am also a ok writer, I posted my first story called Humans are no longer.
    I hope to settle in well here and enjoy my stay!

katalistik likes this.
  2. katalistik

katalistik Still friendly.

Holy balls GD is one of my favourites games.At first I played it on my smartphone then I discovered the PC version.
    I like Fingerdash.Dunno why.

Enjoy your stay! Keep an eye on the "open chat" thread,almost everyone posts there.

Refusion likes this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

Hi Newbie, I'm Batman.

Refusion likes this.