Hey, Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Refusion, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Refusion

Refusion Fur Gamer

Hello everyone, my name is Refusion, and I'm a half professional Gamer and a new Youtuber.
    I'm 14 and I'm free to answer any questions your may ask.

The first gaming console/pc I ever played on was my dad's old Mac, as it could only run mountain lion I couldn't play any games like csgo or call of duty. All my computer could handle was the shitty graphics of minecraft.

I got my own ps3 at that age and I got my first fps game, it was probably the worst, it was call of duty ghosts. And after a while of camping and spawn trapping I eventually got good at the game and started winning sniper only 1v1s.

I got an ipad and my first game on it was geometry dash- I became addicted.

Age 13:

I got a ps4 pro and a psvr. I play bo3 and rainbow six.

Age 14:

Completion of bloodbath of geometry dash, this has to be one of my best Achievements yet, as bloodbath is the hardest level ever.

Although I am an addicted Gamer, I am also a ok writer, I posted my first story called Humans are no longer.
    I hope to settle in well here and enjoy my stay!

katalistik likes this.
  2. katalistik

katalistik People used tap, it's not very effective.

Holy balls GD is one of my favourites games.At first I played it on my smartphone then I discovered the PC version.
    I like Fingerdash.Dunno why.

Enjoy your stay! Keep an eye on the "open chat" thread,almost everyone posts there.

Refusion likes this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Hi Newbie, I'm Batman.

Refusion likes this.