Hey!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Acnologia, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

Hello there,

I'm writing this Introdution to meet a few people and talk to them because im new here. Something about me: I'm a 14 years old student from Germany. I'm interrested in Males(i guess) and in Females. I like animes, series, video games and furries. I dislike studying and my parents. I don't have a fursona but at least a idea how my dragon would look (i love dragon's dunno why). If you want you can text me and we can play some games together or just talk about... things.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Iru_Drawbie17 likes this.
  2. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

Welcome! What are you favorite series and games?

3. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

My favourite series are:The walking dead,Hannibal, Breaking bad and game of thrones
    My favourite games are: PUBG, League of Legends, Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor, World of Warcraft and Hearthstone
    Im glad you replied btw <3

4. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

Game of Thrones is probably one of my favorite shows! I only started watching Hannibal just a few weeks back, but I really enjoy it, but i'm still in the early episodes. I was a big fan of Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs when I was a teenager and I kept running into the show because of my sona, so I felt obliged to watch it. When I get the time, I'm going to try to marathon the rest of the series. Fell out of The Walking Dead a few years ago, but I do plan on finishing up the comics some day.

Ah, have only played LoL and WoW out of all of those. I still log in on WoW every now and then. I'm not too much of a social game, tbh, but those are all good games from what I hear. PUBG looks really good to me and I've thought about playing it, even though it's a game I normally wouldn't play.

5. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

I'm thinking about reading''The song of fire and ice''. I just can't wait another 10 months for the next season xD I wonder who will become King but I hope it will be Daenerys. She is so beatiful

6. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

I've only read the first few books (plan on reading the rest in the future) and they give a lot of insight to things you're not able to see in the show. I highly recommend it, if you have the chance.

I feel the Jon will be the future king. I used to like Daenerys, but she has grown very reckless. I don't think she would be a good ruler. She acts on emotions too much. Perhaps her and Jon could rule together. But Tyrion is my favorite character.

7. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

Maybe Cersei will stay on the throne since she is the most evil character in game of thrones and the cruelest one too. But i really hope Jon Snow and Daenerys stay together cause i like both characters. And tyrion is indeed one of the best characters.

8. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

I think that Cersei won't see it to the end of the series. My bet is that Jamie will be the one to finally kill her.

9. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

I think that Cersei will kill Jamie. Jamie is a really good character and I like him but I think he will stop following Cersei's order's and she execute's him.

10. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

It will be really interesting to see how things turn out. And, hopefully, the books will finish and we'll get a book ending with the show ending.

I was actually a pretty big fan of the Boltons. I hope that they get more story in the books. Roose Bolton was a fantastic villain and his ending in the show was just blah, imo.

11. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

I hated his son. He was such an idiot

12. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

I liked Ramsay because he was really entertaining, in the show, but I was glad to see him get what was coming to him.

13. Acnologia

Acnologia O3O

When he tortured Theon i really liked him but cutting of his D**k was just unhuman. But Ramsey's last fight was great.

Stadt likes this.