Hiveswap

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by WolfNightV4X1, Sep 20, 2017.

1. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Any homestuck fans?

I just bought hiveswap, Since I was a bit of a homestuck fanatic some years ago. Homestuck had it's flaws, it was a bit of a clusterfuck and everybody complains about the fandumb. However, I love the content and am left with a lot of good vibes and memories that came of it. It's fizzled out a bit since and I havent been in touch with the communities like I was, so I was in the dark that it ended and that the game is now out since 5 days ago

I said it before, but I dont know what to expect, maybe it's content will be underwhelming compared to the hype?

If you're not a homestuck fan, Hiveswap is supposed to be separate enough from the homestuck universe to be it's own story, so new entry into it is easy

2. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Personally, I would like the creators to separate themselves from Homestuck completely (at least for the time being) and create another original series - considering the ending itself was pretty conclusive, I doubt we need another entry in Homestuck universe, but there's enough potential in MSPAdventures as a whole, and finally getting an original game or webcomic would be very cool. By messing around with spin-offs and prequels, there's a big risk of over-bloating an already bloated lore.

3. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

I only got into Homestuck about a year before it ended and I very much needed Hiveswap in my life. I'm glad to finally see it out and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected, but I had my bar really low. Looking forward to the next acts, whenever they actually come out. Really love the new characters. I talked one friend into playing it and she loved it so much that she actually started reading Homestuck.