How did you become a furry?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alex K, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Ah, but his channel could survive whatever happened next if he just spoke his mind...
    And you could make a channel, if you wanted. You just need a camera or a mic, some free software, and something to say xD

2. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Everyone thinks he is a moth because they are commonly associated with an attraction to lights, despite the fact that many flying insects under diptera also have this in common, some usually not observed due to their usual hours of activity. He's a Robber fly.

3. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Lie about how much of the fandom is into yiff lie about there being any zoos that aren't usually banned from the forums immediately lie about bad part and make them seem barely prevalent at all once you do. I'm not fucking joking

4. Crimson_Steel17

But then I would sink to Uncle Kage's level, and I have no respect for that man...

5. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Square-Wave_Kittycat The Mewsician

Eh, I've tried to get into youtube before, but couldn't. I'd rather stick to soundcloud.

Crimson_Steel17 likes this.
  6. Crimson_Steel17

See, the thing I would say to that (oh, wait. I am saying it) is you could use the YouTube to promote the Soundcloud, and occasionally make a BTS video for your SoundCloud subs (or is that how it works? Whatever, point is those who consume your media the most)...

7. Square-Wave_Kittycat

I guess but youtube videos always take so long to upload and I have to keep the window open all the time and I'm just never in the mood for that. -__-

8. -Praydeth-

Fucking hell props to you for not being a wolf that is blue white and black. Or a at least edgy looking fursona that is red & Black & Grey. No offence Red_Black17 I.... i mean Crimson_Steel17

9. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

whats wrong with uncle kage?

10. Square-Wave_Kittycat

What's wrong with those colours? Sure they may be overused but how is that different to most country flags being blue white and red?

11. Damn things are getting heated

12. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Don't worry, nothing's getting heated here :)
    (holy crap that face is the thing of nightmares)

13. -Praydeth-

I see it too man even if i can agree with what he says he takes it a bit too far. Plus he acts like a douche to people sometimes, my grandparents are high class and they see certain people a bit below them. No hes beyond this hes the person they complain about being disrespectful that ask waitresses to pour a glass of wine have them show a bottle from a distance so they can tell them what fine wine they just drank and how it's bad or good and tell them to do it over and over again.

14. Crimson_Steel17

I just don't do well with people who actively try to control what people say... Maybe because that's happened to me so much of my life, but I feel that his media policy is essentially a gag order.
    It takes less time if you upload shorter videos, about 5 minutes is the ideal length on YouTube- even if that means splitting off into several installments.
    You have to know how many similar color schemes seem to come up among different species of fursonas...
    Indeed

15. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Okay, I'll try making my own channel right now.

16. -Praydeth-

The best part is it's not the chat in general just me and i'm the source of all of this but you guys are being nice and not acknowledging it and i am struggling to stop. (please make me stop)

17. Crimson_Steel17

Good, good. You have learned well, my young Padawan... you will be a furry knight soon enough!
    (This is a joke)

18. -Praydeth-

[​IMG]

19. -Praydeth-

But sometimes things require honesty this intended as feedback you can use to improve apon your (I hate the word it sounds stupid, you know what i'm talking about) The way the red is shaped makes it look like a heart and because of the hair for the longest time i thought you were a girl.

20. Ketren

Ketren Member

How did I become a fur? It's a long story, but to sum it up: Redwall > gaming > WolfQuest > furry. I was looking for gaming sites (or something like) and stumbled upon GamingFurever. "This seems I legit," I thought, and in 2013 my furry life began.