How long did you stay in your fursuit?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by naaraskissa, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:38 AM.

Tags:
  1. naaraskissa

naaraskissa New Member

Hey, i wanted to know how long did you stay fully closed in with out open it in your fur suit?

Did you can stay longer in your suit in wintertime, and how long in summer?

Do the place where you live has influence to stay in your suit, the cold north or the warm south ?

And do you train to stay longer as posible in your fur suit?

2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

I stay in mine 24/7. In fact, I love my fursuit so much I had it grafted to my skin. As a result people actually think I am a real Fox now, and now that it's a part of my body I have normalized to it and find that it breathes easier now, so much easier to wear.
    :V

3. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

0 seconds because I don't have one

Kellan Meig'h likes this.
  4. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt

What are you doing in "Fursuiting & Costuming" subforum then? .з.

Martin2W likes this.
  5. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Since when did fursuiting become an Olympic Event?

Seriously, it's a hobby. Nobody "trains" for this.

6. Martin2W

Martin2W Friendly Sergal

So far 0 hours 0 seconds and o miliseconds.

7. naaraskissa

naaraskissa New Member

I mean if a person stay for just one hour inside, that he or she also on a moment wit try to stay for 2 hours inside

8. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Now you're starting to sound like a troll.

As you may well know, we do not feed trolls.

I also don't think you have the concept of "Fursuit" down. It's not a sport of endurance. It's not a sport, for Crissakes!

9. Alex K

Alex K "When in doubt go on bout"

When ah use to work at Chunky Cheese I had to stay in the rat costume for hours on end and it got all sweaty moldy n cheesy in there but hey I did what I did

10. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

Kellan Meig'h likes this.
  11. Keefur

Keefur New Member

My longest stint in fursuit was 5 1/2 hours without a break. It was a gig for a charity at the opening of the movie "Puss in Boots". I did, at one time use to install attic insulation in the summer, so a fursuit is no big deal to me normally. For the average person, about an hour to an hour and a half is a long time in a low 70s environment. In the outdoors in a below freezing environment, depending on the build of the suit, you could last all day and be quite comfortable as long as you stay hydrated. In the summer, outdoors in 90 degree weather, I wouldn't recommend anything more than 20 minutes for an average fursuiter.