How would you respond?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by Crimson_Steel17, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

You must've seen some serious crap to assume that weird fetishes would come in reply to that.

I play video games quite a bit... when I was dealing with my roommate, I started broadcasting on Twitch quite often... since then I've scaled back. I also play competitive Magic The Gathering- not on the Pro Tour, although I think that would be fun, but I do participate regularly in tournaments at local card shops, especially midnight prereleases when a new set will come out (it's almost equatable for me to going to a major con for some suiters... it's just a really big, really cool deal)! :)

I kinda gathered that, but if I did have any weird fetishes I don't think this is where they would want to be heard. Also, I didn't think it was possible to have a weird fetish if, a.) You're a virgin, so you don't know what you like; or b.) You're too damn new to even know what any of the fetishes are... and please don't elaborate on my behalf

2. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Furries and depravity can easily go hand-in-hand my amigos

3. Crimson_Steel17

Not so obvious from what I've seen... either that or major news outlets have decided that one's furriness is unimportant until it is. I mean, have you ever seen a headline that said "Local Furry Indicted on Counts of Depraved Indifference Murder" or something similar? My point being that if the 2 properties go hand-in-hand then either it's a mild case of depravity, or the news just overlooks it

Simo likes this.
  4. Sergei Sóhomo

Oh you sweet, sweet summer child you. I envy you

5. Crimson_Steel17

What's the old adage? "Be careful, or you'll turn green with envy"

6. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

When you see how quickly crimson fell into the fandom.
    [​IMG]

Karatine and Crimson_Steel17 like this.
  7. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Aint you supposed to like yourself tho?

8. Crimson_Steel17

Read my title- I didn't fall, I jumped feet first

9. Multoran

Multoran Active Member

Eh, I still don't know whether or not I'm *really* part of the fandom.
    I just came up with a sona, gave it/ him a name, and had some art made of it/ him.
    I pretty much handle myself and others here in such a way that is comparable to how I would do so elsewhere.
    -
    So who cares.

Crimson_Steel17 likes this.
  10. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

My man! *Raises hand for high five*

11. Sergei Sóhomo