Hype Thread

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by WolfyJake, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

Hey people! Inspired by the "who's hyped for BOTW" thread I thought I'd make a general game/console hype thread. Hyped for a specific game? Release of a new console? New graphics card? Hype away here!

Personally I'm really hyped for Persona 5 and Mass Effect Andromeda.

And also a little for DiRT 4 and Gran Turismo Sport, but those are my dirty little secrets.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    katalistik and Sogreth like this.
  2. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Destiny 2 I know no one here gives a fuck at all & that is why i'm posting it.

3. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

Metal Arms Glitch in the System Remake BOYYYY

4. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

Oh wait! I forgot Red Dead Redemption 2 and (even though they're reaaaally early in developement) Borderlands 3 and The Last Of Us Part 2.

5. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

I was kinda hyped for this one. But then I saw the gameplay wasn't like the other Tales of games that I like, so I'm not sure if I'll get it. The main character seems pretty badass though, she has this cursed hand, and she goes all bestial and wolf-like.

tales-of-berseria-review.jpg

katalistik and Charrburn like this.
  6. Charrburn

Charrburn The Restricted Lion

Pokemon stars if it ever gets revealed...
    Hi

Sogreth likes this.
  7. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

I'm really excited for shadow of war, I didn't expect a sequel... eeyas!

8. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

Is that so? Don't worry, you can tell me all about it :)

9. katalistik

katalistik People used tap, it's not very effective.

Me neither! Can't wait to play it. Shadow of Mordor was...Awesome..

10. katalistik

Destiny? There is a game on PC, Warframe. Nice graphics,a lot of players,LORE AND A NICE STORY (I'm just hyped for the next cinematic quest, that's all xD),and the best part, it's free.

Oh come on there are a lot of console players that are waiting for it. xD

11. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

Jesus, calm down.

katalistik likes this.
  12. katalistik

Hey h-ey I never said that they're alike.They are different,they have unique stories and unique gameplay systems.They have unique developers as well...

And don't have hatred. Please? I'm sorry if I said something wrong...

Sogreth likes this.
  13. -Praydeth-

I really wish I knew why everyone tries to suggest warframe to destiny players then there wouldn't be a reason if they didn't think they were alike. It's just irritating because whenever you bring it up anywhere that doesn't revolve around destiny you get people trying to get you to play warframe I've played it I spent money on it. I didn't like it but people will insist that there is no reason to play destiny since warframe exists.

I'm sorry but you don't realize how common it is & how frustrating it is having everyone to get you to stop playing destiny just because of their opinion of it.

Hey i'm sorry man not exactly mad at you just mad about how annoying it is having everyone try to get you play warframe if you bring up you play destiny.
    We're good right?

14. katalistik

We're good don't worry. I understand if it's frustrating and annoying.
    If you like Destiny then it's ok,play it. You bought it after all. It would suck to buy a game and then just...Trow it away for another game.

So we're good :D it's not like I'm bringing Digital Extremes,our lord and saviour or something =))

15. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox This is what the fandom did to me!

I'm hyped about this thread.

16. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

Hype should be abolished from the psyche of man. Bad video games float on hype to get sales, and especially *vomits* pre-orders.
    When the hype fades, the goats are sorted from the sheep, and burned.

17. -Praydeth-

In the short time I have been on the forums you seem to like complaining about things in the edgiest way possible & little else.

Show something that is at least constructive criticism please.

18. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

Don't take me too seriously, now.

There is no worse first impression than that of a writer.
    Hyperbole, biblical language, epic mannerisms, these are my habits of communication when I type.
    Crawling in my skiiiiiin. There's a reason I chose an owl years ago.

If I translated myself into English, my previous post would come out as "Eh, I don't get hyped about games, because sometimes you get hyped and preorder a bad game."
    But, I would want to add, to put some positivity into this:
    Being pessimistic about uncertain outcomes (like the quality of a video game) has its perks. For instance, if the video game DOES turn out bad, it feeds your self-esteem.
    But if it turns out good, then it hurts your pride, but at least its not a negative outcome. It's a pleasant surprise.

19. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox This is what the fandom did to me!

^Stop being a bunch of stereotypical furry manchildren...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring on the hellspawn!

20. -Praydeth-

I see your hell themed game & I raise you mine.