Hype Thread

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by WolfyJake, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

[​IMG]

2. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

I don't know if you like the game or not. please tell me

3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

Both!

4. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

That's actually pretty cool on the visual end of the spectrum. It's like walking in an HR Giger painting.
    What's the genre in terms of gameplay?

5. -Praydeth-

It said returning to the roots of horror like the early resident evil games but that was before resident evil 7 was announced But they said puzzles will be a major part.

Sometimes the fact at one point a game will be made like the way you imagined the over-hyped one to be is actually inspiring to me!:D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:31 AM
  6. BlueWorrior

BlueWorrior A Husky Music Dog

I don't get hyped for anything. hype is overrated, all you're doing is setting yourself up for disappointment :L

7. -Praydeth-

Please man I know when things are utter bullshit like no mans sky. No way they could have done that with a small team. But anyways are those over hyped games really that bad I mean I have over 3000 hours in destiny!

8. BlueWorrior

BlueWorrior A Husky Music Dog

I'm a cynical arsehole, when I see a trailer or hear stuff about a game I am immediately sceptical and cynical, no matter what it may be. it's better to be pleasantly surprised than have your hopes crushed in my eyes.

Sogreth likes this.
  9. IncubusZenith

IncubusZenith Pessimistic Incubus

I've been hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 for 10 years OTL
    Also the Crash remake I'm super hyped for.

10. Tytysi

Tytysi Legendary Shaman

I'm super pumped because a friend is building me a gaming PC. I'll finally be able to play all my MMORPGs again! And... Ohh, I can play Skyrim with mods. Mmmm. <3

11. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

This.