I Love dragons alot and need to find one! IRL non-RP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrisdadragon, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Chrisdadragon

Chrisdadragon New Member

I have always loved dragons not 'like' or a sexual thing but true love I would gladly give up everything to make them happy or to protect them....I can't express with words what they mean to me not enough anyway.

I must find a real dragon if anyone can help me please do so!

ps this isn't a joke post im serious this is the only thing I can think of doing

ZiyaGlows likes this.
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Here. Comodo dragon. It's the closest we have to a real dragon.
    [​IMG]

3. Chrisdadragon

Chrisdadragon New Member

thats not funny :(

4. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

He's right ^^ except Lizard you can't have something closer to a dragon... believe me if we could have a Dragon as friend, I could cut my right arm for this... (I'm left handed fuck the haters :p)

EDIT: A lizard isn't really friendly... I had a blue skink by the past, he was lovely ok, he do kiss and when it's time to eat... well then he's always hungry... but stay careful... they bite really really hard

5. Yakamaru

Very well. How about a real life gecko dragon!
    [​IMG]

6. GarthTheWereWolf

GarthTheWereWolf Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

Baby alligators are pretty damned adorable and worthy of dragon love

7. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

I always wish to have an Alligator, I heard somewhere in America we can? In france, you go to jail for long time XD

aloveablebunny and Sarachaga like this.
  8. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

a problem
    if dragons existed good chance they would eat poeple
    unless they possessed higher intelligence to understand poeple are not food
    even then having such a large body they would need to feed on a cow per day.

9. Sarachaga

Sarachaga You gain Brouzouf

The question here is what do you mean by dragons.
    If you mean scalies with dragon sonas, there's plenty of them on here.
    If you mean actual dragons...well, unless I missed a memo, they don't really exist.

10. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

Dude I bet they have a better intelligence than anybody... they are just too cocky to let a human tame them ^^'

Akartoshi likes this.
  11. Yakamaru

[​IMG]

Are you seriously telling me dragons DON'T exist? D:

12. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

Everybody! Nobody see me???

Crimcyan and Yakamaru like this.
  13. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

Wait who said that?

Kappa I see you.

Akartoshi, Yakamaru and Arko90 like this.
  14. Yakamaru

Nope. :3

You don't exist, according to reality. Weird. I can swear I saw you in France back in 2006.

Akartoshi, SveltColt and Arko90 like this.
  15. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

lol not sure how to take OP's post... troll? serious?

Akartoshi likes this.
  16. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

I'm not sure too, but on this forum we aren't bastards, we help him as we can, like people helps us by the past ^^'' Sorry I think like that

17. Ginza

Ginza Unironically Ironic

Been waiting for this kind of shit for a loong time...

Listen man, dragons aren't real sadly (or perhaps not so sadly) enough. My suggestion to you, go out and learn more about the world. Trust me, there's way more to life than wanting to serve some random ass mythical creature. Besides that, a furry forum isn't the place to look for such creatures. Go talk to some humans, take up a hobby

jarthla, Akartoshi, Yakamaru and 2 others like this.
  18. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

LOL epic!

Yakamaru and Ginza like this.
  19. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Oh, so you love dragons, do you? How about Bad Dragons? Lol your denial confirms your boner. Besides, even if real dragons did exist they'd sooner eat you than look at you.

Yakamaru and Ginza like this.
  20. Yakamaru

I genuinely don't know if OP is serious about this shit. Surely you can't be this ignorant of the world and reality in general?

Ginza likes this.
  21. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

Baby alligators grow into adult alligators. They will never show you love or loyalty. They have no problem biting the hand that feeds them. Terrible choice for a pet. I have had two friends that each owned one for a while. One was killed as it attacked the family dog. The other was eventually given to a reptile zoo.

Rant and Ginza like this.
  22. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

What would happen if dragons were real?

There was a certain Christian Bale movie "Reign of Fire", that if dragons were real (and feral), depicted how life would probably be. They left out the fact we would probably use a nuclear weapon immediately, if one like that came out of nowhere, but all the same.

23. GarthTheWereWolf

GarthTheWereWolf Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

I always felt that that movie over exaggerates the capability of dragons. I think that Gate anime is a far more likely representation of what would happen:

-..Legacy..- and Yakamaru like this.
  24. Yakamaru

There's nothing like missiles, heavy artillery and depleted Uranium shells in your face. <3

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  25. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

Hmm, guess I have a new series to watch now, thanks :D

And I'd agree with your interaction, that's why I said RoF left out the effective initial military strike. An A10 or AC-130 would be serving dragon burgers by dinner.

I found it humorous that I'm building something from that clip, in the exact configuration, that isn't official yet lol. That anime was oddly released in roughly the same year as the start of the project O.O

GarthTheWereWolf likes this.