I Love dragons alot and need to find one! IRL non-RP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrisdadragon, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Diretooth

Diretooth Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope

Unless you consider dragon therianthropes to be 'IRL dragons', that is, people who identify mentally or spiritually as a dragon, then lizards of various kinds are the closest we have to IRL dragons. At least, within this known universe.
    Look at this majestic motherfucker. That is a bearded dragon.
    [​IMG]

2. Scales42

Scales42 MLG Snake

[​IMG]
    A blue tongue skink! Definitely worth a mention

WolfNightV4X1 likes this.
  3. Scales42

Scales42 MLG Snake

Can somebody put this on the front page of the forum? I think thats a pretty good slogan

4. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

"Furaffinity... we're not bastards"

5. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

Just finish the work... so fucking tired... I read this... I can return to work for 10h now!! :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  6. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

I already mention it cause I had one before, he do some kiss and eat ALWAYS

7. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

"FurAffinity Forums: We're not bastards. We're assholes. And we like hugs." xD

Lcs, Ginza and -..Legacy..- like this.
  8. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Always wanted a bearded dragon, they seem cool as fuck.

9. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

They are! and a bit more friendly than the others reptile, and he isn't expensive

10. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

This is as close as one can get to a dragon. And their cute too!

11. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

we have a bearded dragon at my house, its my room mates.. he seems cool

12. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Administrator Staff Member

You can get alligators pretty easily in the US. Not even kidding. If you want an alligator you can GET an alligator. The problem with an alligator is that while they start off small... they grow, and grow massively. Even something like a dwarf caiman is going to get really, REALLY big. And dangerous.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  13. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

I think a Savannah Monitor is about the biggest you can get, that's *relatively* docile. I had a Savannah and a Nile, and the Savannah was just a fat piece of lazy. The Nile, well... He didn't like anyone, including me at times. He thought anything with a pulse was worth eating.

Stay away from most of the other monitors, as they are all temperamental to varying degrees. They can do a LOT of damage with short notice. And a Tegu isn't much better lol.

14. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Except it's a blatant lie.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  15. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

[​IMG]

Armadillo girdled lizard

[​IMG]

Frilled lizard

[​IMG]

Crocodile Monitor

[​IMG]

Chinese Crocodile lizard

[​IMG]

Chinese water dragon

[​IMG]

Thorny devil!

Love how this thread turned into a lizard appreciation thread :p

Crimcyan likes this.
  16. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Dear OP, dragons a imaginary fictional characters made by humans, they were inspired by the listed reptilians above, should they have existed, they were likely very large scaly lizards that lived among humans and wild exaggeratted tales were made of them.

If you really need a dragon to love and protect, there's plenty mentioned above which make good pets. I have a beardie I adore she's quite beautiful and gives me joy in life

17. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Administrator Staff Member

You wot, mate? Dragons not real? Next thing you'll be telling me is Santa Claus was a made up and Jack Skellington is a myth created by Hollywood execs.

Yakamaru, WolfNightV4X1 and Crimcyan like this.
  18. Water Draco

Water Draco I shal breath my fire on SPAM

Puff, I exist in modelling clay at present.

19. Ravofox

Ravofox And a few other fursonas as well

dragon.jpg

WolfNightV4X1 likes this.
  20. Akartoshi

Akartoshi you have been booped by the web potater foxxo

21. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

More like the right generation - dragons are cool and stuff, but I don't want to be burninated

Dongding likes this.
  22. Akartoshi

Akartoshi you have been booped by the web potater foxxo

I mean, if dragons exist and can be controlled, shit, I'd take that risk! Probably would have fireproof stuff by then lol

23. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

I think if natural selection allows dragons to potentially exist, it would also give them enough advantages to not be controlled by those silly hairless ape-like creatures, lol

Akartoshi, Ravofox and -..Legacy..- like this.
  24. Telnac

Telnac Fundamentalist Heretic

Hey OP, I can totally relate to wanting a dragon irl. My advice: get into game programming, AI and/or robotics like I have. Dragons may not be real today but that doesn’t mean you can’t build one (either in advanced VR or irl via robotics & seriously advanced AI) in the future!

Ravofox likes this.
  25. Raggs99

Raggs99 New Member

I still believe they exist irl, they just hide from most humans, I know I've seen one irl and survived, if only I could've gotten camera footage of it, but hey if anyone is curious, just look up online of images of dragons caught on film, I've checked and there seems to be many times someone caught something on film.